『 three 』

eunji, do you remember their faces?❞ the old woman asked her granddaughter who's reading her granma's book that has a lot of written spells and curses.

eunji tap her chin, making herself remember their faces. ❝i only know the guy who gave me a lollipop! he's tall, has dimples and squishy cheeks!❞ she said as she's gesturing how squishy the person she's referring to by squishing her own cheeks.

the lady let out a sigh, ❝the other one?

eunji stopped squishing her cheeks and shook her head, making a pout, ❝i didn't see his face.

her granma mentally facepalmed. this will be hard for her to solve and bring everything to normal. she knew the spell worked and she can feel anything will go wrong and will get misunderstanding.

help granma to find the person who gave you a lollipop yesterday, okay?

eunji cheerfully clapped her hands and nodded while her lip is smiling brightly, ❝i will granma!

what do you mean you'll work? no, i don't want my body to get exhausted just because you want to have money.

after Yeonjun went out of the bathroom and wore his uniform for his work, he told soobin that he'll go to work which the younger don't want to. it's his body and it never experienced working in a café even if yeonjun is the who's controlling it, his body will react and got tired easily.

they decided to skip a class for a day since they cannot explain to the teachers nor to their friends, even they don't know by themselves how and why did this happened

but as for yeonjun, nothing will stop him from working because he need money to graduate, so he'll still going to work even if its not his really his appearance right now. he can just tell the manager of the café that he substitute yeonjun and he'll introduce himself as soobin, yeonjun's brother since they're both 'choi'.

yeonjun continue to fix himself, not speaking any word and completely ignoring soobin. he know soobin can't hurt him because its still his body even though yeonjun will the one who'll get feel the pain.

after fixing himself, he twisted the door knob and open it but before he step his foot outside, soobin grab his arm and slammed the door, at the same time slam yeonjun against the wall while both hands on his shoulders making the lad groan.

if i said you'll not go to work, you'll not.❞ soobin gave yeonjun a stern expression and a sharp glare making the boy shiver in his spine even though its his face he's seeing. is this what he look whenever he's mad? because its cute but really scary but cute.

its weird, he's afraid by his own appearance or maybe because its not him who's controlling his own body.