『 thirty-six 』

Huening Kai quickly grabbed his bag then walked towards to the two lads who are waiting outside the room. he shove his phone inside his pocket before tapping Beomgyu's shoulder making the caramel-haired boy hummed in response. ❝my friend want to tag along with us. he is from third year, is that okay?❞ he asked.

Beomgyu looked at Taehyun and lowkey asked him if its okay with him by just his stare. Taehyun quickly understand the older's gaze so he slightly nodded his head which made Beomgyu smiled then looked back at Huening Kai. ❝it's definitely just fine!❞ he somehow already knew who is the friend that Huening Kai is pertaining to as he has only one friend in the third year.

Huening Kai curved his lips into a smile. he pulled his phone from his pocket and texted his friend while they are now walking towards the library. they actually want to study in the fields since it have fresh air but Yeonjun is not around so it will be boring for Beomgyu and Taehyun also want in the library for it is peaceful.

speaking of Yeonjun, Beomgyu quickly get his phone that was inside his pocket then checked the older's messages. Yeonjun kept on texting him earlier but he can't read it nor reply to him since the class were still ongoing.

Yeonjun messaged him that his father's burial will be tomorrow and then afterwards he will attend his class the next day. he also make sure that the younger have nothing to worry about for he can handle everything and he will just be fine which made Beomgyu convinced. he replied back to the older before turning off his phone then sit beside Taehyun and get his book inside his bag.

they chose the four occupied seats and one table that is located at the edge of the corner of the library instead of sitting on the big table and have many seats in the middle of the library. they want to study peacefully and both Huening Kai and Taehyun know that Beomgyu will talk to those students he know since the lad almost know everyone, except for the first year students.

Taehyun plugged in his earphones and played some calming music to make him focused in memorizing and understanding the contexts. Beomgyu have his colorful pens and highlighters aligned beside his book and started taking down the important notes while at the same time, highlighting his book to remember the important things. Huening Kai have his plushie with him and a lollipop inside his mouth but making sure he don't make some noise so that he cannot disturb the two that are studying. he already took down the notes and highlighted every important things so all he need to do is read and understand it.

they are actually supposed to have 'group' study but Beomgyu suggested that they will just study by their own then ask if there are some things that they aren't familiar with or things that is hard to understand. then they will have group study days before their finals to make sure they clearly remembered and understood everything to ace their tests.

Huening Kai suddenly felt his phone vibrated which made him quickly took out it from his pocket. he checked the message and replied to him before putting his phone inside his bag then drifted his eyes into somewhere.

seeing the tall lad walking towards them, he slightly waved his hand then gestured to sit beside him.

Beomgyu and Taehyun diverted their attention to the familiar guy who sit beside Huening Kai. ❝uhmm.. hi.❞ Soobin curved his lips into a small smile slightly waved his hand. Taehyun want to laugh because it really feels like they don't know each other but he just maintained the stern expression planted on his face.

hi!❞ Beomgyu greeted back. ❝i'm Beomgyu, and this is Taehyun.❞ he introduced making the older giggled by his cuteness. ❝Soobin.❞ he shortly introduced himself. Huening Kai might had mentioned him already so he is not going to talk about himself.