『 twenty-two 』

why are you ignoring him?❞ beomgyu asked before putting his food inside his mouth. yeonjun didn't answer and just stared at his food, probably thinking about what happened between him and soobin earlier.

time flies so fast and it's already their lunch break. things went smoothly earlier in his third year class. he didn't pay attention to what the teachers lectured about but he assured that it was already tackled last year when he was a real third year student so there's no need for him to worry about.

the only thing he worry about is soobin.

beomgyu raised his brow. he looked at the older who is still staring at his own food. he actually noticed earlier that yeonjun was ignoring soobin since this morning.

yeonjun came alone in school and soobin was following behind him but the older never talked to soobin nor turn his gaze on him. earlier, as soon as beomgyu came out of his room, yeonjun quickly dragged him without saying any word. before they step inside the school cafeteria, soobin blocked yeonjun's path but the older quickly looked down and pretended that his presence wasn't there.

and now, soobin is eating with huening kai and they are sitting near the two.

beomgyu let out a sigh. ❝hyung,❞ yeonjun slightly flinch as he came back from his senses. he looked at the younger before humming, not paying attention to what the younger asked.

are you okay?❞ the older quickly nodded and gave beomgyu a reassuring smile then touch his food, finally had an appetite to eat. beomgyu shook his head and facepalmed himself. he feel like he's talking to someone who is not yeonjun since he's acting different and he is not in his real appearance.

he is still doubting if they really switched bodies.

huening kai looked at soobin before drifting his gaze to where the older's eyes were landed. ❝is there something happened between you two?❞ he asked as he look back to soobin.

soobin shrugged then shook his head. ❝i don't know why he's ignoring me. i didn't even do anything wrong to him, though.❞ he pouted and looked at his food, feeling a bit of disappointed for himself.

are you sure?❞ huening kai raised his brow then looked at Beomgyu who's cheering yeonjun up. they are the young ones here but they act today like they are the old ones. it looks like they are fixing their parents argument for them to make up.

he know soobin though, but he still feel that something's really off between the two or maybe for yeonjun.

soobin let out a sigh before locking his eyes on his lap. he hide his face from huening kai as he felt his cheeks starting to heat up. ❝i actually, uh.. kissed him.❞ he shouldn't tell that because huening kai is still young but he'll come to this stage sooner so why not now?

that's it?!❞ beomgyu suddenly yelled after yeonjun told him what happened which made everyone's attention, including huening kai and soobin's, turn to them.

yeonjun's eyes widened and looked around. he quickly slapped the younger's arm as he realized the students were looking to them. ❝shut up, will you?!❞ he groan before slightly bowing his head to everyone, smiling awkwardly.

beomgyu suddenly laughed, making yeonjun facepalm. ❝hyung, you're acting like this because he just kisㅡ❞ his sentence was cut by yeonjun's hand. seriously, he don't know how to shut his mouth. why did he tell him anyways.

he quickly remove his hand when beomgyu licked it. ❝ew!❞ he made a disgusting face and wipe the tissue on his hand.

seriously, you're ignoring him because of that?❞ beomgyu giggled. he want to laugh out loud again but yeonjun might kill him any second. ❝yes, why?!

beomgyu shook his head which made yeonjun roll his eyes, ❝it's just a kiss, though.

yeonjun hissed, ❝it's my first kiss!

actually, yeonjun just pecked on soobin's lips but the younger wasn't satisfied so he did the move. he quickly leaned his head to yeonjun and smacked his lips onto the older as he was about to speak. yeonjun's eyes were fully widened by soobin's sudden action.

his heart started to beat crazy when soobin moved his lips and tongue, asking for permission to enter his tongue but yeonjun was still on the progress on what was happening.

the older didn't kiss back, instead, he pushed soobin. he gave him a sharp glare and opened his mouth, wanted to curse him but he just let out a groan and turned around.

he don't know what to react. his heart was still beating in its fastest pace and he can feel his cheeks burning. he somehow like it but half of him don't.

and he felt like he's kissing himself.

you act like a child.❞ beomgyu suddenly uttered, earning a slap again on his arm from the older. ❝i'm older than you!❞ yeonjun groan and rub his temple, acting like beomgyu is making him stress.

but your mental age is four.❞ he giggled as he saw the older getting pissed. he don't know why he loves seeing yeonjun mad even though he looks like he's ready to kill beomgyu anytime.

yeonjun glare at beomgyu before rolling his eyes ❝i hate you.❞ he pouted then put his food inside his mouth.

beomgyu curved his lips into a smile, ❝but taehyun loves me.❞ he quickly cupped his mouth, realizing what he just said.

the older quickly shift his eyes on beomgyu and gave him a suspicious look making the younger awkwardly chuckled.

before yeonjun could ask about the name he mentioned, he immediately throw a question, ❝s-so, how was it?

yeonjun raised his brow. what kind of question is that? should he say he felt awkward because its his own body that kissed him even it's soobin? or he's furious because it was his first kiss and the younger stole it? or he felt disappointed because he didn't kiss baㅡ

he quickly shrugged his thoughts, what was he even thinking?

you're too old to act like that.❞ beomgyu spoke as he noticed yeonjun was staring at the table. he's not surprised by the way yeonjun acts but seeing him like this, ignoring someone and getting furious just because he kissed him, is really such an act of immature for his age.

yeonjun glared at beomgyu then rolled his eyes. he crossed his arms on his chest before speaking, ❝what if that taehyun suddenly kissed you, what will you say?

the younger quickly curved his lips into a smile and imagined what yeonjun said. ❝it's a dream come true.❞ he uttered then put his chin on his hand while his elbow was landed on the table.

yeonjun looked at beomgyu who's now daydreaming. he still haven't seen that guy named taehyun but he feel like something will happen that involves that guy.

═══ +×+ ═══