『 sixteen 』

is it really necessary that we should go out here?❞ Beomgyu asked while roaming his eyes around the soccer field. there are less students in the area since they are all in the canteen and library.

it's not against the rules though being in here the school soccer field unless the classes are ongoing. nonetheless, since it's their lunch break, there is nothing to worry about. but for Beomgyu, he's just not really compatible having no people around him, mostly he's that kind of sociable and befriend with anyone or everyone.

that's why Yeonjun met him and since they have the same vibes, same mood, and same tastes like in fashion, clothes, and music. it's like they are soulmatesㅡ but sees themselves only as best bro friends. more like bromates lol ( i just came up with that word ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

Yeonjun, in Soobin's figure, hummed in response then sat down beside Soobin. the two older lads were actually quietly arguing on their way in the soccer fields as Soobin kept disagreeing that they should not tell their situation since they would not understand. while the two young ones just kept following them with confusion.

but since Yeonjun is such a stubborn, kept on complaining that Soobin should just agree since he is older than him, he knew what's the best decision. besides, they are their best friends, they can trust them.

Huening Kai looked at Beomgyu then return his gaze on the two older lads infront of them while furrowing his brows. ❝is there something serious you want to tell us?

Soobin nodded. he opened his mouth but before he say a word, Beomgyu suddenly clapped happily then point at the two. ❝ha! you two are really dating? you don't have to hide it to us!

hearing what Beomgyu said made Yeonjun slapped his leg making the younger hiss in pain. ❝idiot. we're not dating.❞ he then rolled his eyes making Beomgyu laugh.

how should i say this...❞ Soobin uttered then looked around, thinking some right words that he can tell to the two who is still curious about them so that they can understand it clearly. ❝so basically, he is me and i am him.

Huening Kai and Beomgyu tilted their heads, getting more curious to what Soobin said. they both furrowed their brows and let their braincells work.

Yeonjun was about to say something but then Soobin slapped him light in his arms, making the older flinch. ❝i told you they would not understand!❞ and here is him again, complaining which made Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

he shook his head, ignoring Soobin's complain then looked at the two younger lads infront of them. ❝we don't know how it happened. yesterday, i just woke up inside this body, and he also woke up inside my body.

i am Yeonjun, and he is Soobin.❞ Yeonjun explained any further, hoping that they will now understand.

so you mean, you two switched souls?❞ Huening Kai asked making the two older lads nodded. ❝more like switching bodies.❞ Soobin uttered.

meanwhile, Beomgyu is still processing, trying to understand what they meant. ❝you're Yeonjun hyung?❞ he asked then pointed Yeonjun, in Soobin's appearance, making the older nod. ❝and you're Soobin?

-hyung❞ Soobin said then nodded in agreement.

Beomgyu stayed silent in five seconds while looking alternately to the two before clapping his hands then laugh out loud. ❝nice joke!❞ he wipe his invisible tears then grip his stomach as he's losing his breath.

Yeonjun and Soobin both let out a sigh while Huening Kai was looking at him in confusion but then let out a chuckle joining Beomgyu laughing for no reason.