Pt. 5

"I can only walk so fast. You got me moving like I stole something."

"You need to walk faster," his voice is so hoarse and I'm sure he has no pupils anymore.  "Denver!" I shout as a warning. He stops, then pushes me to the wall and picks me up.  "Do you want me to do it out here, where everyone can see?"

I felt him hardening as he grinded against me, even through his three piece attire and my ball gown.  Unable to nod or shake, our gazes stay locked.

"I'm totally stalling," I whimpered like if he controlled my thoughts and made me say that.

"Stalling eh? That's a sin, my darling.." I heard the hooks of my corset being undone then the shoulder straps of my gown fell.  "That's worse than your little dirty secret." I looked down, watching as he slipped his hands under my gown and rubbed my sensitive spot over my undergarments.

"My secret?" I breathed. Letting my fingers dig in his hair, I rocked my hips to his circling touch. It's exactly like I did. But then his mouth attacks my neck, and pushes himself more on me so now I can feel him through the material of my gown.

"You saw me...touching myself?!"

I felt his mouth form a smile against my skin,  "No. But I appreciate you telling me just now."

I lost it, a moan is backing up my throat and it hurts because of how long I've been holding it in. This man deserves a prize.

As he brushed his lips against the side of my jaw then down then my neck to the place where the smock gapped open, I began to tremble.  His fingers never stopped playing with my privates and I felt like I needed to use the loo ASAP.

I pant, the grip on Denver's hair tighten as he continued to suck on my neck and play with my sensitive nub.  "Uh, gosh! Love..."

His finger suddenly pushes up inside me when I just...released. I don't know the damn medical term for it but it happened and it practically made Denver really happy.

"Good girl. You may look innocent, but I can tell how much you want me."

"I do want you. I want you NOW....please.." I tugged on his collar bow, undoing it while he shook his head in amusement.  "Come," He guided me to the room we're staying at. I saw as he dropped the tie then introduced me to our room.

I can't believe my first sexual encounter will be in a friend's house.
I'm so nervous about this, mostly about the pain. My gown had slipped off me without the hooks so I sit on the bed, watching Denver get naked from the waist up.

I can see just what I'm dealing with beyond those trousers. God, I'm gonna die tonight.

"Relax, Roselle.."

His fist gripped around my anckles, pulling me to him. He rubs the thin fabric of my stockings, up to where the sapphire garter is.  "I want all of you, which means, take it all off." He rips off my stockings, leaving naked.

No corset. No nothing. I'm exposed.  He slips himself between my legs and up to face me.  He sees that I'm nervous and takes my hand, placing it on his muscular chest.  "See? I won't let anything happen to you, trust me."

"I trust you," I had surprised him with a kiss, and his need for me flew to the surface and kissed back. Passionately. I ran my hands down plains of his abs, going lower and caressing his still clothed groin.

He groaned against my lips as he simultaneously plays with my still developing breasts. I dropped my head back on a panting moan and he continued to plunder my mouth. Meeting passion for passion.

He drew back and I cried out, as though agonized at that parting, but he shifted his attentions lower, trailing his lips down my cheek, and pausing at the delicate shell of my ear. Denver drew the flesh between his teeth and sucked until soft, gasping sighs escaped my lips.

"I have wanted you since the moment you got off the wagon." He rasped against my cheek and trailing his lips lower, lower, and then he parted my lips with the tip of his tongue.

As of now, he probably doesn't even notice I'm lowering his trousers with my legs.

Our mouths met in a fiery explosion and he caught me to him as I layered myself against his body.  "How did you-?" I chuckled now that his pants are off yet I can only feel him throbbing against the goods.

I moaned, "please go slow. I don't want it to hurt." My finger trails along his jawline while his dark lustful eyes control me.  "It'll be alright, love. All you have to do spread more." I complied and opened my legs until the tip went in. 

"Agh, Denver," I involuntarily dig my nails in his back and he responds my moving them to the back his head.  "Shh, it's ok." He kissed my lips, teasing the soft contours of his mouth with mine.

He traced the seam with his tongue and I gasped, opening my lips, allowing him to deepen the kiss. The stiffness slowly leaves my body as he continued to kiss me for long heated moment. Trailing his hand down to my sensitive nub.

Then two thick inches push in, making moan and hiss between his mouth. Then another inch,  "ah!" I moan onto his neck gripping his hair for dear life.  Just as I thought it was almost over, he went all in. Deep inside me that just summoned the screams.

"Shshsh, Roselle, you got to be quiet." His hand covers my mouth. But that doesn't stop him from taking my breast in his mouth and make me moan onto the palm of his hand.

He wedged himself more tightly between my legs, and I felt something hot and needy wake up below the pit of the stomach.

It pleased me to slide a hand over his chest, without taking his mouth of mines.  Denver's hips started going back and forth, his thickness thrusting in and out of me.

My free hand slid along his ribs, the feel of his warm skin bringing me some unnameable sense of relief.

"Don’t stop," I urged, as I leaned my head back to let out my screams. To touch him like this, skin to skin, at once soothed and aroused. It was heaven.

"God, Roselle." He hissed when I kiss his throat and he nipped at my neck, "Jesus, that feels good." He shifted the angle of his hips, and I gasped, the sensation resulting from his rigid flesh against my spot sending a bolt of pure, hot desire skittering through our vitals.

"I like it, too," I murmured. Wrapping my legs around his waist, sending him even deeper.

His tongue strongly into my mouth and thrusted harder. I could only pull him closer, moaning his name right on his ear. The weight and thrust of his rigid length brought me such startling pleasure.

My stomach was tightening and I knew I was coming.  "I--I, love.." I tried to say but we couldn't form a syllable.
Both our bodies are drenched in sweat, a few drops from Denver's jerking forehead would fall on my chest.

Then we both orgasmed at the same time,  leaving us a panting mess. Another moan escapes as he pulls out,  "Denver?"

I lift my head to watch him going south, my vision is blurry and I can't make out what he is doing. I yelp after he threw my legs over his shoulder.

"Remember I told you'd regret laughing at me?"

"Yes?"

"Never do that again," I bite my lip at the feel of his warm lips kissing my inner thigh. As he got to close to home, I grip on the sheets.  "Please," I begged.

His mouth plunged in my entrance and his tongue explored my insides.  "Oh god, stop, Denver, oh." I tried to move but that made him hold me tighter in place. Never leaving contact, my hips arched, I screamed as his nose rubbed my nub.  

"Denver!"

Fingers went in. I'm like crying right now, it feels amazing. An electrical current rushed through my body and then I orgasmed again.  "Fuck..." was the last thing I heard my husband say before I passed out.