Pt. 6

Denver and I lied next to one another, facing each other as we just woke up. "Are you in pain?"

He rasped, eyes shut but somehow knew I was awake.

"No. I just feel weird. In a good way, that was a....new sleep remedy."

"You'll get used to it." The tips of his fingers skimmed up and down my back, while I snuggled almost on top of his naked body.

I'm so tired, even though it's nearly noon. "That tickles," I chuckled then cuddle up to him, planting soft kisses on his shoulder.

An hour later we were forced to get up to fix a little hole on the wall we did when Denver pinned me. Harsh. I sit on the table, looking upon our breakfast. Maxwell sat down next to my husband and made obnoxious noises with the fork.

"So, you're no longer virgin Mary?" Max grinned.

"Are you?" I grin back, shoving the fork back into my mouth. "That's my lady." Denver nods to himself and starts eating. I wink at Maxwell as he mutters that he stands corrected. "Den, you gotta be gentle with the girl. That hole on the wall will always remind me two people screwed there."

Denver chokes on his bread and laughs while holding his chest, "I will always be there to haunt you somehow."

"Don't you guys drink tea by now?" I interrupt as I glance at the tea pot at the end of the table. "So you think just because I'm british I drink tea? That's a bit racist." Denver replies and picks up the tiny cup to his mouth and raises his pinky, giving me the side eye.

Proving my point exactly. "Teenagers these days have no manners." Maxwell whispered in such a kingly voice over to Denver in which he nodded in agreement. "Sometimes I say I'm married to a child."

"Beacuse you ARE married to a child. I just turned 16, and got knocked up hard." I stand up and push Denver's head. They both opened their mouths in utter shock. Because of the way I said it? Or because I said it? I'm starting to loosen up and that shocks them, interesting.

I'm not going to stay the shy girl Denver offered an umbrella to on a rainy portrait day.

"Ehem, call the popo. We got a naughty lady with a foul mouth."

"Yeah, me." I responded, disappearing around the corner. I start to run when I heard Denver push his chair back and I instantly knew he was behind me.

Taking a flight back to the room, as I ran away, I slowed down once I saw our dorm. I turn to check my tail. He wasn't behind me. I crashed with what I thought was a wall. It was Denver.

"Where did you...what? How?"

"I did what to you? I must have misheard that last part?" He smirked, crouching down to me as I sat to regain myself. "Screwed a child? A 21 year old penis penetrated a 16 year old snatch."

He put his big hands on my shoulders, and husks near my ear, "and I'm about to do it again." It was a matter of seconds when he dropped me on the recently made bed.

He yanked my undergarments down to my anckles, not bothering to get me all naked. "Are you serious?" I say. He knees my legs apart and uses on hand to guide himself to my entrance.

"Don't tell me to slow down." He trapped my bundle of nerves, making me jolt. And I screamed the second his length slid inside. 5 seconds in. The ceiling is moving in a rhythm as my body is, I can hear my groans inside, begging me to open my mouth.

His thick hardness is hitting my stomach wall, I'm exaggerating but this is seriously how it feels. Pulling my husband's head down, we connect in a hot long kiss. "Yes.." I moaned as he gows down to my chest, he keeps his fast thrusting just making himself scream in pleasure.