quiet one: cheesepie

cheese sandwich made his was back into his home town. though his time there was up years ago, he still goes and sees his family occasionally.

as he was walking through fillydelphia, he came across three ponies who used to pick on him before he left—and still do.

he started the speed walk past past them, but was stopped by one of them saying, "well, well, well. if it isn't the weakest link."

cheese sighed and turned around. "how are y'all?" he rolled his eyes.

"better now that your here." another one smirked.

"i'm just trying to get back to my family. can you guys please leave me alone."

"like we would listen to the quiet one." another said and the three laughed.

"leave him alone." another pony called out. with a familiar voice.

cheese looked behind him to see a pink pony making her way to stand beside him.

"aww. you're girlfriend is standing up for you." the the boys laughed again.

"ahem." a purple alicorn made her way to stand next to him. "is there a problem?"

the boys stopped laughing when they heard the voice and looked at the purple alicorn.

"n- no. you're highness." one of them said as the three of them bowed.

"then leave my sight."

the three boys ran off after twilight said that.

"and now that they're gone—" pinkie started before tackling cheese to the ground.

cheese hugged her and laughed. "what are you guys doing here?" he stood up, looking at pinkie and twilight.

"oh—" pinkie started, "—a little bit of this"—she stood on her hind legs pointing to the right side of her—"a little bit of that." she did the same thing, but on the left side before twilight pulled her down.

"we're here on a friendship mission." twilight said, glaring at pinkie. "and i think we just found it." she looked down the busy street at the three ponies she scared off a minute ago.

"oh no."