shadow play[finale]; soarindash, starburst, twibra, fluttercord, cheesepie

sombra wrapped his front leg around twilight and watched as she lowered the sun.

"i met her on a monday, evening. she was standing outside in the parking ride." soarin sang. "and i said, "hey, ma. where you been? been lookin' for a women like you for all my life. and she's all i- talk to me.. before i.. have to leave. and maybe one day we can be more than two lost souls passing by."

"knew i was falling when i looked inside your eyes, she said, i know you are, but what am i." discord sang, his gaze shifting to fluttershy.

"tell me, have you seen a sunset, turn into a sunrise, kiss right through the night," sombra sang. "cause we should try that some time. hold you 'til the morning. if i said i'm falling, would you just reply, i know you are, but what am i."

"what am i?" sunburst sang, looking down at starlight. "and i got o my apartment, we get in, kissin' in my neck and throw my cape to the side, i know your heart is, beating quick, if you put you head on my chest yeah, save my mind. and we'll be making love until the sun comes up. but one day, maybe i, i could put a ring on your horn before you change your mind."

"knew i was falling when i looked inside your eyes, she said, i know you are, but what am i.." discord held fluttershy in his arms and smiled.

"tell me, have you seen a sunset, turn into a sunrise, kiss right through the night," sombra sang. "cause we should try that some time. hold you 'til the morning. if i said i'm falling, would you just reply, i know you are, but what am i."

"tell me, have you seen a sunset, turn into a sunrise, kiss right through the night." cheese sang. "cause we should try that some time. hold you 'til the morning. if i said i'm falling, would you just reply, i know you are, but what am i."

"tell me, have you seen a sunset, turn into a sunrise, kiss right through the night." sombra sang. "cause we should try that some time. hold you 'til the morning. if i said i'm falling, would you just reply, i know you are, but what am i." sombra leaned down and kissed twilight gently.