shadow play pt. 1: twibra

a quick clear up: sombra was brought back to be reformed and is twilight's current student.

sombra watched as twilight flew back in forth, levitating her lists around her.

"princess?"

twilight started mumbling a bunch of things about ruling equestria and his friendship lessons.

"twilight?" he asked a little bit louder.

"i'll just do this here— this her—"

"twilight!" he yelled.

she jumped, looking down at him and sighing. "sorry." she flew down, setting her lists down. "i just don't have time for your friendship lessons and ruling eq—"

the canterlot throne room doors opened, revealing a guard.

"your highness—" he bowed. "—you're late to your meeting."

twilight slapped her hoof on her face and said, "tel them i'll be there in a minute."

the guard nodded and left the throne room, closing the doors behind him.

"as i was saying. i don't think i'll be able to do your friendship lessons and everything else in supposed to do." she sighed. "can you go to ponyville and see how starlight is doing?"

he nodded and she left the room.

——

sombra walked into the quiet school—since every pony was having class.

"sombra?"

sombra looked to his left and saw starlight walking towards him.

"did twilight send you here?"

he nodded. "she's a little busy for friendship lessons."

starlight shook her head. "from one student to another. she's never too busy for friendship lessons."

sombra nodded.

"you can help out if you want."

sombra shrugged. "sure."

starlight started walking down the hall to mauds classroom and they looked through the window.

"maud teaches the element of loyalty."

they watched as maud talked to her students about loyalty and other stuff-.

they made their way to sunburst's classroom.

"sunburst teaches fluttershy's kindness class."

they made their way to starlight's classroom and watched as the students put a few drops of one kind of potion into another, and it turned to a different color.

"good job." starlight smiled, looking around at everyone's potions.

they both helped the students with their experiments, before twilight ran into her classroom, out of breath."

"sombra-" she let out a few breaths. "i-. just-." she picked him up with her magic. "come with me." she said, running out of starlight's classroom, levitating him behind her.

——

"twilight, where are we going?" sombra asked as her ran beside her.

"i figured out what you friendship lesson is going to be."

"which is—?"

"reuniting you with your first friend."

——

there is going to be a part 2, don't worry—