His point of view [Hikobane]

She had tears in her eyes, and I knew there were only two possible reasons for it. Either my scarred body had scared her, or, she felt pity for my condition.

    It's true, I'm a demon, but I had no intention of hurting her, like, at all. She melted my heart with every glance, every hug, and ever moment spent in her company. I had only felt this was once before, it was years ago, I wasn't even in my twenties yet, and I had been foolish.

    I had only been seven-teen, and my parents were already dead. Hajime and I had finally gotten over our differences, and became friends. But, we still fought over one thing. One thing we bolth wanted desperately.

    It had been the love of a girl, a human girl, and we tried to win her over, in our own ways.

    In his eyes, it was a game, in mine, it was a life of hapiness, or misery. I had been loyal to her, did everythong she wanted me to, and then, finally I confessed my love for her.

    I told her, I would wait until she felt the same, and if she wanted, I would ask her father for her hand I marriage. I was serious, she wanted to play games.

"Hikobane, will you please show me the stars?" She asked.

"I'm afraid that, if I transform, we will be found out." I said. I had been smiling, and holding her hand as we sat on the bank of the pond behind her house.

    She leaned her head on my shoulder, and looked at me. She was very beautiful,  but in a different way than Nibiri. She had soft brow eyes, and hair. She kept it shorter, around her shoulders, and it curled at the end. She was small, but strong, and she was mine, or at least I thought.

    And I loved her, with my body and soul.

"I want to go swimming, it looks so fun." She said.

    She began to take of her kimono, and I looked away, as she got in the water. She called out to me, but I still didn't look, I didn't want to see her, it would have been inappropriate.

"Will you come in, Hikobane?" She purred at me.

"I can't,  mi'lady, I have far to many scars, and I fear that it would be disturbing to you..." I said.

And it wasn't a lie, either. That, and I had always been one of proper standards.

"Well, if your not comming in, im getting out... I need to go back to my room anyway..." she said. I had always believed her, but I didn't right then. I felt as though she were lying about something...

"Alright, I will esfort you there-" she cut me off, and began saying there was no need.

    I insisted, and she snapped at me, saying that I should just stop, and that there was no reason to.

    I let her have her way, like usual. Afyer a few hours of my instincts telling me something was off, I finally snuck into the mansion, and then, finally, into her room.

There I heard he telling someone she em loved them, and that she couldn't wait to be married to them.

"What about the boy? Will you be rid of him?" He asked. Yes, she was with another man, and I felt my heart breaking.

"He means nothing to me, I'll be rid of him tomorrow." She said.

    I couldn't believe it, Katiya had lied to me, betrayed me, and ripped my beating heart out and stomped it, like it was trash.

I went to her fathers chamber, and told him everything, including us.

    He wasn't mad at me, he knew about me loving her, and told me that he would have let me marry her, and I could take care of her. After that, I left. And never returned.

    Now I had to tell Nibiri my story, and one other thing.

                       I loved her more than anything in my world...

Teehee* luv and purple carrots! ^-^ ♡♥♡♥