Betrail and forgivness unknown confessions

I searched high and low for Kira, and when i couldn't find him, I suspected the worst, He was either gone, or gone. Meaning Jinosuke either kidnapped, killed, or hid him away so he couldn't speak, or he was hiding from me either out of cowerdice, or regret, maybe something else entierly.

    "Kira, why?....." I said.

    "Because," said a voice behind me a little way. I turned around to find Kira there, staring at the ground.

    "Kira!" I yelled as I took a leap back, in case he went for me.

    "I don't plan on hurting you.... I didn't even want to hurt Hikobane...." He said.

    "Really?" I said a bit sacrcastically, "Then why did you?" I said, waitng for his excuse.

    "Because," he started, "I thought i was protecting you, and the others.... thats what I was told I was doing."

    I waited a few moments, and then he began to describe in detail on why, who, and how everythng had occured.

    "I was told by a man in a green kimono, thatyou had  been taken after your childhood 'Father' had been murdered, and thta one of them were a shape shirteer and that they had all been lying to you from the very beginning. So i did the only thing that was rational at the time,  i listened to his story,  and then he requested of my something.... He told me that under no circumstances was i supposed to tell anyone the proposal he made me. I was to kill each of the five men whom of which you had been traveling with, so i started with Hikobane... because i thought he was making a sick joke oout of you, and i would do anything to protect you.... because thats what family does... But i felt something, after i injected him with the poision... it wasn't happiness of  anger anymore... it was a deep, hollow feeling... i confronted the old man, and he laugghted... and he told me thta he had been lying to me, and now it's too late..." he said.

   I thought about everything he said... and the only conclusion i coud come up withwas that i thought that i knew wh had told him such  lies.... Jinosuke... but i relized, he said 'too late....'

    "Kira, what did you mean, 'Too late...'?" I asked.

    "I was forced to poison the water in the well..." he said as tears streamed down his face....

    I yanked his arm, and ran as fast as i could to reach the village, and when we got there... it was too late. People ay dead in homes, shps, and in the streets. I saw men, women, and children... all murdered, and never able to walk and live, love or play again....

    I let him go, and dropped to my knees, and he just stood there... motionless and brokenly sobbing.

    Then i felt a hand on my soulder. I looked up, and it was Ryzubaro, and the others all there... looking at me with somber eyes...

    "I will...." we all looked over to the voice.

    Kira.

    "Let me give Hikobane my life..... i must atone for this sin...." he said.

    He stood up and looked at me, and then to the ritual knife i had around my waist. Then he nodded, and left in the place of where mother had told me to do it.

Hikobanes ghost layed opposite of kira, after i had expained to them that he was forced by Jinosuke, or so i thought.

    And then, with one swift motion, i recited the spell and took Kiras life for Hikobane.

    The thing that i most remember about it, wasn't the blood, or smell of it... but it was the fact that Kira looked almost happy, as he freely gave his lkife for something greater...

   And i cried....

I am sooo sorry its short, and its been so long.... love yall!!!!!