monster in me

Jinosuke's arm had clomped to the ground with a great thud.

    I felt a burning sensation spread through me like a wild fire, and it finally consumed me insides, and left me feeling hot, and dizzy.

    It was an imense pain, and I dropped to the ground with tears in my eyes, and hands on my face.

    It felt like that if I hid, the pain would then cease to consume me. It didn't work.

    As the pain subsided, I felt a great power course through me, I was full of electricity,  and I was in a red, hot, rage.

    As I looked around, I noticed everyone staring at me, and there mouths were agape. There expressions went from that of pure fear, to suprise, and then, finally, a look of awe, and excitement.

    I had cut his arm off, and I finally knew how, and why.

    My demonic power had finally awakened, and now, I was going to exact my revenge.

    I looked at Jinosuke,  and a smile spread across my face. I knew he was afraid of me, because his expression showed on his face. But before I did anything to him, I looked at Yuki, who had Hikobane restrained. She had hit him while doing it, because there were cuts, bruises, and red marks on his face, and his chest.

    Within a blink of an eye, I had her against the tree, my hands around her throat, closing off her air passage, slowly suffocating her, making her die, slowly, and painfully. I could she the fear in her eyes.

"You don't deserve to die quickly, but, since I'm a merciful person, I'll make it quick, because I do not wish to deal with you." I said.

    I dropped her, and she hit the ground with a thump, and choked trying to gasp for air. But before she could regain stamina from her shock, I grabbed her head in bolth hands, and I twisted as hard as I could, untill I heard a snap, and crunching sound, and then I felt her body go limp.

"Anyone else stupid enough to stay, shall get what she got, but it will not  be quick and painless." I rose my voice as I spoke. Immediately all of the alligator type demons left, no trace on them had been left behind.

"And you, prepare to die!" I shouted, as I sprinted toword Jinosuke. He quickly dogged, and block my attack with his katana.

"Hyaaa!" Again, blow after blow, strike after strike,  he blocked me with his one arm. My anger burned fearcer with ever block. I finally managed to get behind him seconds before he knew an what I was doing, and I drug my claws down hos back, and he spurrted blood.

"You insolent little wretch! I'll have you pay for striking me, do you know with whom you are dealing with, little girl?!" He shouted at me, and I looked at him, a smug smile played on my face.

"I'm dealong with a dead man." I said simply. And as my heart rate decreased,  I felt my power draining.

    I finally collapsed, and blacked-out.

    I strired, and awoke to find five every worried faces looking at me, and then, they all broke out into a grin.

I noticed one face een in particular looked very releaved at my awakening.

"Hikobane." I smiled.

    I was greeted by a warm hug, and then, I felt several more hugs. I felt content, and started crying with relief, because I knew then, that I was loved, just like my father loved me, and I had a new family, and friends.

"There's a lot to explain, princess." Said Hajime. For the first time ever, I had seen him smile, and it was heart warming.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, ITS BEEN HECTICK...^-^

im seriously debating on ending fight here, but if I do, dont worry, there will be a sequel. But it is really up to all of you who read this... anyway, comment, and ask me queations, or help me make new characters,  and vote, thanks for reading. Ill be waiting to see if anyone wants more parts, or a sequel. Luv and pinky-