Conversations

I stopped leaving my room. I wasn't allowed to go skating anymore, so what was the point of leaving? 

I mostly spent my time drawing, scrolling through social media or texting Yuuri, Victor and the other skaters.

"THEY ARE WHAT!" I screamed into the phone. 

"Yeah we were having dinner last night and I saw the rings on Yuri then Victor showed us that they were a pair!" Phichit explained happily.

"Oh my god! I wish I could do something to get him that damn gold medal so him and Victor could live happily together forever and ever and ever and ever!" I smiled like a little child. 

"Heh, honestly the ice has been boring without you around! I miss seeing you and Yuri fighting all the time," Phichit laughed. 

"Literally we can't seem to have one conversation without screaming and trying to kill each other," I laughed as well. My phone buzzed showing me the notification that I got a message from J.J. 

"Huh, that's weird..." 

"What's up?" 

"J.J just texted me..." J.J and I didn't message each other that much, nor did we talk much unless it was complete sarcasm. It's not like we didn't get along, we did, but our friendship evolved around our meetings of a few moments and our conversations of thiccccccccccc sarcasm. 

I switched over to the message and began texting him.

J.J: Hey Y/n! 

Me: Hey J.J!

Me: What's up?

J.J: Did you hear about Yuuri and Victor?! 

J.J: Like they think they will get married before me!!!

J.J: HA!!!

J.J: I SHALL MARRY MY BEAUTIFUL FIANCEE BEFORE THEY MARRY EACH OTHER!!!!

Me: Careful J.J

Me: You're annoying side is showing...

Me: But yes, Phichit was just telling me about it

"You know you talk out loud when you text." Phichit said. 

"Shut up Phichit."

J.J: How dare you call me annoying!!!

J.J: I'm hurt

Me: Sorry J

Me: I may be a bitch

Me: But at least I'm honest

Me: ;P

J.J: You're so weird

Me: I know!!!

"Oh y/n can I ask you two things?" Phichit asked. I switched back to facetime and looked at him. 

"Sure what's up?"

"Me and you are friend right? And we are completely honest with each other right?"He looked at me with his natural puppy eyes. 

"Yeah? Why?" I asked suspiciously. 

"Who do you like?" 

"PHICHIT!"

"Sorry, Sorry, but I really want to know," he laughed. 

I flipped him off.

"No one,"

"Lier!"

I looked at him and smirked. 

"Are you calling me a liar?!"

"I ain't calling you a truther!"

We both burst into laughter at our stupidity and jokes. 

"No seriously though, who do you like?" Phichit asked. 

"Seriously no one!"

"Tell meeeeee!!!!!"

"Noooooooo!!!!"

"Wait so you do?!"

"What?!"

"You said no you won't tell me your crush!"

"Screw off!"

My phone buzzed again to show a message from Yuri. 

"What's up now?" he smirked as I quickly switched to messages. 

"Yuri Plisetsky texted me."

Yuri sent me a small photo of him sleeping. 

Yuri: Isn't he so cute?!

Me: Victor???

Yuri: How'd you find out?!?!?!

Me: Only you would do this...

Yuri: You blushed though didn't you!!!

Me: Absolutely not!!!

Yuri: AndkLlknankasnka

Me: ????

Yuri: Sorry!!!

Yuri: That old man stole my phone when I was sleeping!

Me: It's fine

Me: I figured it was him.

Me: But I'm happy I'm finally texting you!!!

Yuri: Huh?

Yuri: Are you saying that for one you actually enjoy talking to me?!?!?!

Me: Well now you ruined it!!!

Victor's POV

I sat down as I watched Yuri text Y/n. As much as he tried to hide it, I saw his small smile and that light tint of blush on his cheeks as he texted her. 

"Is he texting y/n?" Yuuri asked as he walked in. I looked over and wrapped my arms around him happily. 

"Yes he is!" I cheered happily. 

"Shut up both of you!" Yuri snapped. 

I looked over at Yuri. My back still hurt from him kicking me, but at least I got him to text Y/n. He really seemed upset when she left, but he avoided talking to her. 

I kissed Yuuri on the cheek as I rested my head on his shoulder. 

"They'll end up together if they really like each other," Yuuri said quietly as he grabbed my hand. 

We watched him happily as he texted Y/n.