Untitled Part 7

I sat down on the bench as my coach was yelling at all of us. We all just sat quietly and let him yell. Coach Myrite was always yelling at us. 

I hated that bastard more then anything, but I worked harder just to imagine the day I do the coolest thing and he just sits there lost for words. 

"Who the hell can't do that, it's practically basics for you girls!" He yelled. 

"Maybe it's cause you spend all your time yelling instead of teaching," One girl said. 

He paused. He stared at her with complete hatred. 

That girl was named Holland. She was the one who said what everyone was thinking, she never seemed to hesitate with anything. She was actually one of the first girls I met on the team. She had long dyed blue hair and teal eyes. She was pretty cool honestly and had given me some tips. 

"Sorry for barging in sir, but I need to speak to you," an awkward familiar voice called out. We all looked over to see Benny, the owner of the teams son. 

Coach Myrite's face softened up. 

"Yes, what is it my boy," He said cheerfully. 

Benny straightened himself up. 

"My father wished to give you this note. He would have said this all in person but he is very busy with business," Benny reached over the wall and handed Myrite a piece of paper. 

"Thank you Benjamin," He smiled. 

Benny cringed at the name but continued smiling awkwardly. 

He looked over and our eyes caught onto each others. 

He smiled at me and I smiled back. 

I looked over at Myrite, who's smile was now vanished and was filled with fear. 

He looked up and cleared his throat. "Tell your father I say very well, I will make sure to see some changes," He said slowly. 

Benny nodded. He looked at me and waved then walked away. 

"Benny's got a crush," Holland smirked. 

"Or maybe it's Y/n," Jamie smiled, Holland's girlfriend.

Jamie was a short girl. Possibly the youngest on the team as well. She had shoulder length blonde hair and grey eyes. 

"No way babe, Y/n is totally into Plisetsky," Holland laughed, clearly remembering how I had called her up the other day and went on a thirty minute rant on how much I hated Yuri Plisetsky. 

'I had no idea you were so fluent in different languages,' she had said once I finished. She had been clearly amused.

'Did you understand though?' 

"Every word sadly,' 

'Thats all that matters.' 

Holland and Jamie were two of my closest friends, and they made the cutest couple ever!

"Benny is just a friend, and Plisetsky can go suck my dick," I said casually. It's sad to say I've grown used to saying that. 

"Or your tits," Holland spoke in Spanish so our coach or any of the other girls could understand. 

Jamie smacked her shoulder. 

"Don't forget Korean is my first language!" Jamie laughed. 

"I know babe, but what else could I have said it in?" Holland kissed Jamie's forehead.