To China!!!

"CONGRATULATIONS Y/N!" 

That had been what my entire week had been filled with. I barley had time to pack my stuff from all the calls I've had to answer. 

I have finally finished my first competition and now I am off to China! Well, I would be if everyone quit being supportive and quit calling me. 

"I'm going to miss Japan so much, oh Y/n you should do more competitions so we can return here again some day," mom smiled as she happily packed her stuff. 

"Now it's time for China, how exciting!" Dad walked into the room with a large suitcase. 

I didn't talk. I felt pretty annoyed at them for missing the damn competition that brought them here in the first place. They didn't even bother to apologize. 

I zipped up my last suitcase. I was finally done. 

"I'll be back," was all I said as I rushed out of the hotel room. My mom called after me but I continued to run. 

I ran into the ice rink and looked around.

"Yuuko! Are they here?" I asked running to the counter. 

"Huh? Oh I'm guessing you're talking about Yuuri and Victor, no they aren't. Why?" She looked fairly shocked at my sudden barge in. 

"I need to talk to them, bye Yuuko!" I backed away. 

"Bye Y/n, I hope to see you again soon!" She called out. 

"Soon as I get back," I said right before I rushed outside. 

Yuuri's house, the Inn. 

I rushed inside and looked around. 

"YUURI! VICTOR!" I yelled. 

"They aren't here Y/n," A voice said. I didn't have time to see who it was before I was out of the building and rushing away. 

I crashed into someone. 

"Sh- Sorry!" I quickly said as I scrambled up. 

I looked up to see who I had crashed into to see it was Yuri Plisetsky. 

"Yuri!" I cheered. I quickly jumped towards him and wrapped my arms around him only for him to push me away. 

"Do you know where the nice Yuri and Victor are?" I asked. 

"I'm guessing if you can't find them, they are probably gone by now," He snapped. 

Right, I forgot that Yuri might have gotten me a nice necklace but that didn't make us friends. Why would I ever think I could be friends with a jerk like him. 

"Right, thank you Yurio," I said. He glared at me as I said his nickname. I returned the glare. 

I walked past him, bumping into his shoulder. 

I sat down in the airplane. My parents were somewhere here, I'm just not sure where though. I scrolled through my phone. I quickly snapped a selfie and posted to my Instagram. The no phone sign turned on so I turned mine off and sat back. 

Forget everything I thought in that competition, I was lost in my thoughts and music. Forget what ever I thought I felt about Yuri. 

Just, forget Yuri. 

I sat back until they finally allowed us to go on our phone. 

I naturally began scrolling through social media.