Young Love Arguments

"You're such a fucking idiot..." Yuri snapped. 

I laid down groaning as I felt Death knocking on my door. 

"I fucking hate myself..." I groaned. 

"Why the hell did you drink that much last night? Why the hell did you drink at all?!" 

"Cause that's what normal teenagers do, I've never drank and I decided why not... the feeling was great when I was drunk, the aftermath though... not so great..." 

Yuri sat down next to me on the bed and handed me a glass of water. 

"Thank you..." I mumbled as I took the glass. 

"Now you need to start packing while completely hung over cause we have to get on the plane today and check into our next hotel by tomorrow," He pointed out. I groaned more knowing I would have to move. Even breathing made me feel sick. The taste of alcohol that stayed in the back of my throat didn't help, when ever I could taste it I couldn't help but cringe and want to run to the nearest bathroom. "You brought this on yourself,"

"You're right..." I said as I slowly turned myself to face Yuri while laying down on my side. 

His eyes were glued to his phone. 

I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his chest. 

"Wh-what are you doing?!" He asked sounding slightly panicked.

"Cuddling with you..." I mumbled, my voice was muffled because of his jacket. "Now shut up and fucking love me..." 

He was still until I grabbed his arm and wrapped it around me. 

"If you want something done, you really do gotta do it yourself don't you," I complained. 

I felt his chest raise from his light laughter. Then he pulled me closer. 

I looked up at him and what I saw made me scream. I jumped up and scrambled around looking for my phone. I finally found it and opened up the camera. 

He looked at me as if I had just murdered someone. Well... I kinda did murder the mood... 

"What the hell?" He asked more confused then annoyed. 

"Do it again!" I said happily. 

"Do what again?" 

"What you just did before I screamed!"

"What, cuddle you?"

"No you fucking idiot! Smile!" I snapped. 

He stared at me blankly. 

"COME OOONNN YUUURRIIIIII!!!!" I groaned. 

"No!" He laid down and then began playing on his phone again. I stood there dumbfounded. 

"Then no phone!" I smacked his phone out of his hands like a cat pawing at something. 

"The hell?!" 

"SMILE FOR FUCKS SAKE! THIS IS A RARE MOMENT THAT I WANT TO CAPTURE!!!" I yelled as I shoved my phone into his face. 

He looked at me annoyed and smacked my phone away, and it landed on the floor with a loud thump. 

We both sat there in silence as we watched where my phone just flew at. 

"Shit..." I heard him mumble. 

I whipped my head over to face him. 

"YOU DID NOT JUST SLAP MY PHONE!" I screamed. 

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SHOVED IT IN MY FACE!" He screamed back. 

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST FUCKING SMILED!!!" I screamed louder. 

"WILL YOU BOTH SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!" an angry voice yelled from outside the room. 

We both fell silent once again. 

Our eyes met each others, we sat like that for an entire minute before we busted into laughter. Every time we would begin to calm down, we would look back each other and then bust into laughter again. 

"That was great!" I smiled once we finally got control over ourselves.

"Yeah, no wonder why I fell in love with you..." He said but went red as fast as he fell silent. 

I looked at him shocked. He just said he...

"I-I-I-I..." He quickly began to stutter but I cut him off as a smile formed onto my lips. 

"I love you to," 

We stared at each other until we leaned closer until our lips touched. We both melted into the kiss quickly. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck while he grabbed onto my hips. 

I slipped myself into his lap as our kiss grew heated. 

We pulled away and looked at each other. Our faces both very red. 

"We should get packing..." He said. I nodded as I got off his lap. 

We both climbed off the bed and then began packing up my stuff.