"Passionately arguing"

Yuri and I stumbled into the room, feeling exhausted from the chaotic dinner. 

I grabbed my bag that was sitting on the floor. "You can change in here, I'll change in the bathroom..." I mumbled tiredly. He nodded as he already began digging through his clothes. 

I walked into the bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind me, and then pulled out a pair of gym shorts and a large t-shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror, my once nicely brushed hair was now springing up and looking messy due to the windy night.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I stared at myself. 

I didn't feel the same as I once had felt when this whole thing began. 

I wasn't the same. I was happier, but at the same time I've never felt more drained. 

I turned and faced the door then called out to Yuri. "Are you done?" 

I didn't hear a response. 

I stepped out of the door and looked around to see Yuri passed out and laying awkwardly on the bed. I could only assume he didn't expect to fall asleep yet due to the lights still being on. 

I smiled as I walked over to his side on the bed. I glanced down at the blonde boy who somehow stole my heart. I leaned over and kissed his forehead gently, then I turned the lamp on his nightstand off. I carefully made my way to the empty side of the bed and paused. 

I awkwardly crawled into the bed and switched the light off. I shuffled around and looked at Yuri.  This was one of the few moments I could actually see him looking so calm and at peace.

 If I ever decided to retire, I hoped the two of us could remain like this forever. 

"YOU IDIOT!" Yuri yelled at me. 

"SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU CAN'T DO IT ANY BETTER!" I yelled back.

Yurri, Viktor, and Benny sat awkwardly in the background as they watched the two of us screaming back and forth. 

"How did this start...?" Benny mumbled. 

"Those two argue so much, but nothing even happened..." Yurri pointed out. 

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T STEAL THE LAST f/f THEN I WOULD HAVE THE ENERGY TO ACTUALLY COMPLETE THE ROUTINE!" I yelled.

"YOU ATE MAJORITY ANYWAYS!" Yuri yelled. 

"As interesting as this is..." Benny mumbled, "they're not going to get anything done..." He walked over and grabbed the back of my hoodie and the collar of Yuri's shirt. He glared at the both of us. "You idiots are getting on my last nerve now. So stop arguing during practice and actually work." 

"Tch, what are you going to do if we don't" Yuri snapped. 

Benny glared at him. 

"That simple..." He said in a serious voice. "If you two can stop arguing for the rest of practice then I will take you both out to what ever place you wish to eat at and I'll buy whatever you two want." 

Yuri and I froze as we made eye contact. 

"Deal..." we both said.

Benny smirked as he let go of us and walked back to his place. 

I walked over to yuri as I spoke loud enough for the other three to hear. "I can obviously be nice to my perfect little boyfriend here!" I wrapped my arms around him. "Obviously I'm the nice one in the relationship!" 

Yuri chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Obviously I can be so nice to you, it'll kill you!" I looked up at him and for the first time, I felt genuine fear. Was he actually going to be nice?! 

"I think you have it wrong you, amazing piece of shit," I smiled as I patted his back. "You aren't exactly the nicest person in the world, unlike me!" I smiled innocently. 

"Well you extremely smart dumbass," Yuri took both my hands into his as he wore a exaggerated smile that reminded me of Shigaraki from My Hero Academia. 

"You're smile is so cute..." I muttered. 

The two of us stared at each other. 

This suddenly meant war. 

I finally felt like I was in my zone. I was making less mistakes and each movement felt so smooth. 

Until.

This.

FUCKING.

IDIOT!

I went to do a spin, until Yuri decided to fall. 

Right in my way...

"YOU-" I went to yell but then I remembered Benny's words. "AMAZING AND PERFECT BOYFRIEND WHO IS SO DAMN SMART!" 

Saved it.

"WELL MY BEAUTIFUL AND SMART GIRLFRIEND! MAYBE YOU COULD ACTUALLY WORK HARDER TO BE EVEN BETTER AT THAT SPIN THAT YOU'RE ALREADY SO GOOD AT!" Yuri yelled back.

"This... This is the most terrifying thing I've ever experienced..." Yurri mumbled. 

After practice ended, Yuri and I got dressed and then took off running and nearly tackled Benny. 

"We didn't argue!" I smiled. 

"Pay up idiot!" Yuri smirked. 

We both grabbed onto Benny's hoodie as the three of us walked to a restaurant. 

Well more like Yuri and I walked while we dragged Benny behind us.