Should I end it?

I walked through the crowd of people.
People looked over and crowed me but I managed to push myself through and walk over.
People chanted my name.
I stepped onto the ice.

That sickening feeling was back. Why did it keep coming back?

I slid into the middle of the ice as people cheered loudly.

"Young y/n l/n is finally back after taking a break right after her first competition last season," the announcer explained.

The music began. I slowly started sliding through.

I looked through the audience and I saw Yuri, Yuuri, Victor, and Benny standing at the wall smiling.
'Why do I feel so sick?' I thought as I went to do a flip.
I didn't land it

'Damn it!'

"Oh no! She couldn't get enough speed to land that!" One of the announcers said.
"She seems to have been distracted lately... what do you think could be on her mind?"
"What ever it is, it's definitely affecting her skating."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I blocked everyone out.
I tried to focus on the music.
I did a triple axel.

The crowd began quietly clapping as I did it.

"Triple axels seem to be her specialty, it's not a shock that she managed to land that,"

'Maybe skating professionally isn't what I really want to do? No. No this is all I've ever fought for...' I hated that I suddenly began doubting my loyalty to skating. I focused on my skating.

The music finally came to an end. I stood there gasping for air. The crowd erupted in applause.

I left the ice quickly.
"Y/n!" I heard someone yell. I turned over to see Yuri running over.
He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me close and kissed me. I kissed him back, not caring who saw right now.
He pulled away and looked at me.
"What the hell was that! You could have easily landed everything but you failed almost every jump you did!" He snapped.
"Oh good, I was hoping you were turning to romantic on me. I wouldn't know what I would do if you did..." I said sarcastically.
"Shut up, what was that!"
I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off.
"Y/n, lets go..." I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me away.

I waved bye to Yuri as I'm dragged away. I look up to see it's Benny.
We sat down at the Kiss and Cry.
"Good job y/n," Cody smiled.

He always had said that. He seemed to be so supportive. Why did I start thinking of quitting when I was out there?

"Y/n has came out with a score of 60.20... her lowest score that she's ever gotten."

My heart sunk. Cody placed his hand on my shoulder. I looked over and saw him still smiling.
I looked down and clutched onto my wolf stuffed animal.

I sat down on the bus. Music played through my earbuds.

Everyone else took a limo or a taxi. I didn't want to face everyone else though so I took a bus knowing that I would be the last one to arrive.
I had changed from my skating outfit into a pair of jeans and an old shirt.
I held my jacket close to me.

People were texting me. Asking what had happened and if I was ok. Then after a bit people had began blowing my phone up with asking why I had kissed Yuri.
I wasn't interested in answering them.

I had thinking to do.

Finally I got to my stop. I grabbed my bag and stepped off the empty bus.

I walked over and stepped inside the hotel.

I stood in the elevator. There was a lump in my throat.

My chest felt heavy.

I took a deep breath. That sickening feeling sat there in my stomach.

I walked through the hallway and pulled my keys out. I turned my head and looked at Yuri's door. He was probably asleep.
Any sane person would be asleep by now. It was near midnight by now.

I opened my door and closed it behind me as I stepped inside the room.

Tomorrow I would hopefully know what I'm going to do.

Would I quit skating? Or am I going to continue?