Arguing and a cliche

Why do I keep forgetting about this book? 

I've also realized that while I'm writing Yuri, I feel like I'm writing for Bakugou and that drives me insane cause I don't know which short tempered animal this goes for. 

After a week of staying at my parents house, Viktor, the Yuri's and I decided to leave again. The yuri's had only two competitions left until they got the the Grand Pix, and I was able to talk my parents into letting me go with them. 

Yuri and I sat on the bus as we rode to the rink so he could get in some practice. I leaned against him with my head resting on his shoulder as I scrolled through my phone with one hand while my other hand was intertwined with his. From an outsiders view, you'd think we'd be a super cute couple that got along perfectly... right? 

"Maybe later tonight the four of us could get some dinner together. You know to make up for the awkward dinner with my family," I offered. "Maybe you'll actually understand what the menu's says..." I chuckled. 

"HEY YOU DIDN'T KNOW HALF OF WHAT I WAS SAYING WHEN WE MET!" He yelled at me. I turned around and faced him. 

"I'VE LITERALLY NEVER LEFT MY HOME COUNTRY UNTIL I WENT TO JAPAN, THAT DOESN'T COUNT! YOU ON THE OTHER HAND TRAVEL THE WORLD ALL THE DAMN TIME!" I yelled back. 

The two of us started yelling back and forth for a while. When it seemed like we were finally calming down, the other would mention something else which would just start another argument. Everyone in the bus looked really worried at first, then eventually grew annoyed. 

"FINE! AFTER WE GET TO THE RINK 1V1 ME BITCH!" I screamed. 

"FINE!" He yelled back. 

Once the bus pulled up to the ice rink, Yuri and I were basically pushing our way through everyone as we raced off the bus. He was slightly ahead of me when I tripped over someones damn foot. 

So me being petty, I grabbed his ankle and yanked him down with me. 

"YOU BITCH!" He screamed as he turned to yell at me, but I was already to my feet. I didn't try to step over him, and instead I just ran over his body.  We remained like this for a bit until everyone practically screamed at us to get off the bus. 

We got off finally and ended up racing to the counter to pay. 

Yuri let me win on that one just so he had an excuse to not pay...

I wrapped my arms around his waist as we walked over. "Babe, I love you... but I am probably gonna kill you soon!" I said in a loving tone. 

"Sure you will." He said as he sat down and started taking his shoes off. I watched as he pushed his skates on and then placed a kiss on my forehead right before he walked away and got onto the rink. 

I sat back and watched Yuri as he made his way around the rink. Every movement he made just looked so pretty. Watching him skate reminded me that he wasn't just a grouchy, angsty teen but that he could actually be pretty and graceful sometimes. 

"Ah Y/n!" A voice came from behind me. I turned around to see Benny waving at me. 

"Benny! Hey!" I smiled at the boy. 

Benny walked over and sat next to me as he looked over at Yuri. 

"I wasn't expecting you to be here, but then again I shouldn't say I'm surprised." He chuckled.