Meeting them

I walked into the rink. I was currently in Japan for the Grand Pix. I had worked day and night, all leading up to this day. I have competed and won multiple competitions and I have met many ice skaters. Female and Male.

I slipped on my f/c and s/f/c varsity jacket and walked outside. Today was such a pretty day, I decided to take a break from practice and take a walk around. I knew that it wasn't such a great idea to take a break with this huge competition but I needed a break.

I was walking until I felt my phone buzz. I pulled it out and looked at it to see it was a notification from different types of social media.

I checked it to see my fans were spamming saying how excited they were to see this competition and how they hoped I would meet Yuri Plisetsky.
For a few months now my fans have for some reason been shipping me with him, although I never really met him. Though I've seen some photos of him, and some photos of him and his fans. I could tell just by those we were pretty much opposites.
I was always more cheerful with my fans, while he seemed almost miserable taking photos with them. The biggest difference I would say is pretty funny. He's a tiger and into cats from what I've heard, while I'm a wolf and into dogs. (If your not a dog person, sorry,)

I scrolled down to see Viktor had posted a photo with him and Yuuri.
"KYAAAAA SO CUTE!" I squealed and began to jump up and down. Strangers stared at me like I was insane. Why wouldn't they?

Then I realized they were here! Well not here here, but I mean they were at the rink that was maybe two blocks away!
"OH SHOOT! TIME TO MEET THEM FOR REALZIES!" I screamed.

I shoved my phone in my pocket of my jacket and pulled my hood up over my head then rushed over to the rink.

I bursted inside and began looking around quickly. Then I saw Viktor watching Yuuri.
"Kyaaaa, shiiiiiip!" I squealed quietly to myself.

I rushed over and leaned over the wall and watched Yuuri. He was so good! Much better then he was a few months ago!

Then unexpectedly, Viktor looked over and saw me. I realized it and I couldn't help but squeak a bit.
He smiled and waved at me. I felt my face heat up slightly, I waved at him.
Yuuri stopped and went to Viktor and began to talk to him. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I have a feeling it was something on the lines of them confessing their feelings for each other!
I fell into a quick amazing day dream of how that would be like, who would confess though? Would the other accept or decline?
Then I realized they were walking over to me!

I quickly sat up and stared at them.
"Hello, I noticed you were watching Yuuri here practice, what's your name?" Viktor smiled at me.
I felt myself melt.
"I-It's y/n L/n!"  I stuttered slightly, "I'm a big fan of you both, you guys actually inspired me to start skating to! Thanks to you guys I'm going to be competing in the Grand Pix!" I stumbled along my words, trying to speak Japanese correctly. 

"Wait... y/n l/n... oh I've heard of you!" Yuuri smiled.
That moment there, that was the moment I felt myself die. I felt myself die completely.

"PORK CUTLET BOWEL, VIKTOR!" I heard a voice yell from behind me. I jumped slightly and I quickly turned around to see a blonde boy around my age.

I stared at him. Something just by the way he yelled scared me slightly, then again he seemed familiar and interested me. I'm not sure why, but he did.

The boy walked over.
"Yurio, this is y/n!" Viktor smiled. I tried not to laugh at the name. Yurio? What kind of name is that?
"I don't really care, and I told you to stop calling me that!" Yurio snapped. I finally broke and started laughing.
Yurio glared at me. Then I froze when I realized who he was, from that single glare I recognized him.