Food! Cat Jacket! Plushies! And... a crush???

I scrolled through my phone using my good hand. 

I had received love, happiness, hugs, anger, and lectures from my parents. I've been in the hospital for two days. I hated every single second of it. 

Then again, it has given me more time to study Japanese.

"Don't worry Y/n, maybe some luck will happen and you heal up before the competition," Benny said smiling. He had been here as much as possible. He didn't go to school but instead went to online classes, so he just brought his laptop with him here. 

Holland and Jamie came over a bunch to, but they had to focus on the competition first.

Victor and the Yuri's came over a bunch to. Though Yuri didn't talk that much, he only came when Victor came. 

Right now it was just Benny since he didn't do that much. 

"Honestly I hope so, if I miss this competition I don't know what I would do," I said. I put my phone down by my side and sighed. "I'm a freaking idiot, that's for sure."

"You're passionate about something, isn't that good? If you didn't care so much about this then you wouldn't be so restless maybe it is just to remind you about what you really care about," Benny said, looking up at me from his laptop. 

I didn't say anything, I just looked at the floor. 

He got up and walked over to me and placed his hand on top of mine. 

"Don't worry, trust me when I say things are going to get better," he smiled. 

I looked up at him. 

"Don't give me that cheesy crap Ben," I smiled back.

"Hey it got you to smile didn't it?"

"Shut up, I'm an entity of darkness. I don't need to smile,"

He laughed. 

"Y/n," I heard Victor sing. 

Benny and I looked over and saw Victor and both Yuri's. 

"You three come here more then her own family does, if I hadn't met them first I would have thought you guys were her family," Benny said.

Yuuri's face went pinkish. Victor ignored his comment and walked over. 

"We were walking around the mall trying to find you something annnnd," He handed me some food that smelled amazing. I opened it up to see f/f! 

"Holy Hell! Thank you!!!!" I smiled. 

Then he handed me a large bag. I looked at him strangely as I went to pull out what was inside. I instantly felt something large and soft as hell.

I pulled it out to see it was the cutest cat jacket ever! It even had a hoodie with small cat ears. 

"Oh my gosh! It's so cute thank you!" I screamed. 

Yuri looked at me. 

"Yuri wanted it, but we got it for you," Victor laughed. 

"Shut up old man! No I didn't!" Yuri yelled. 

I carefully slipped the jacket on. 

IT WAS SO FUCKING SOFT!!!!

"There's more," Yuuri smiled. 

I looked inside the bag again to see a cute cat plushy and and cute dog plushy.

"I wouldn't expect the (Nationality) wolf to be such a big fan of cats," Benny laughed. 

He looked over at Yuri and smirked at him. Yuri just rolled his eyes.