Chapter 32

Calum

I haven't seen or talked to Tahni since the time when she said she will stay away from me. I need to talk to her. Jade said some shit about her being really upset and she was hurting herself but that was all that Jade said. As soon as Tahni stepped into my life, my life has been turned upside down in a good way. I dial Michaels number for advice since he has a girlfriend.

On the third ring Michael answers. "Hello?" He says into the phone.

"Hey Mikey, could you give me some advice?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure Cal, what's up?"

"I miss Tahni and she said that she isn't going to talk to me anymore. I need to see her but I don't want to make her upset. She has been hurting herself because she is upset. I need help Michael." I beg through the phone.

"Calum, babe." I laugh how he calls me babe. "Just go over there and confront her, tell her your feelings for her, nothing bad will happen since she is upset that she left you." He explains. I have known Michael for a while and we actually met our girlfriends at the same time. Well my ex girlfriend.

"Michael Gordan Clifford, how come you can give the best advice?" I laugh.

"Baby, you have a lot to learn. I am the lady's man and you know it."

"Michael I can't hear you over the size of your EGO!" I laugh and he joins.

"Well mate, talk later. Now you go and confront your girl. Text me when you have finished." We say our good byes and hang up the phone.

Jade

Ashton and I have been hanging around at his house for the past hour and it has been fun. Ashton's phone begins to ring and he walks to the kitchen to see who it is.

"One second, babe!" He yells from the kitchen.

"No, you can't come over here. I thought we agreed that we would keep away from eachother.......... No don't you come over here.......... Stop crying, Jade is over and we are having fun don't you come over and ruin everything.......... No I didn't get rid of you so I could pounce on Jade....... I don't want fucking anything to do with you any more. Goodbye." I over hear half of the conversation, I feel bad for listening but oh well.

"Who was that?" I ask Ashton as he walks into the lounge room rubbing his temples.

"No one special." He briefly says, obviously pissed.

"Kay." I end the conversation and we go back to what we were doing.

-

"Sorry, I don't know who will come here at this time of night." Ashton says pausing the movie we were watching and walking to the front door. I watch him walk down the hall since I can see the front door from where I am sitting. Ashton opens the door and I think a girl leaps onto her arms and they kiss. My blood begins to boil. I grab my stuff and walk out of his house.

"You two timing, whore, I hate you!" I yell towards Ashton and storm out of his house.

----------

Heyyyy, I wonder who the girl was, mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that is for me to know and for you to find out. Don't worry I am posting another chapter tonight I just have to write it. Thank you for 1.79k+. Please please please vote and comment.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW and SHARE,

Twitter - chloe_cunniffe_

Instagram - ashtons_ass

Thanks - Chloe xx