Prologue: The Mysterious Beings

"Something is happening," said a green being, quietly.

"The humans have summoned the ÷̷̨̛̘̜̺͇̯̻̠̭̫̖̥͇̭̝̦̩͈̞̏͊̔̋́̈̊̅̔͌̓̇̈́̇͗̀̓̇͂͌̒̉͊̔̉͊̋̆͐̌̆̋͗͊̓̂̓͗͜͜͠͝ͅ<̵̨̨̧̠̥̳͍͓̱͍͉̠̟͙̞̪̙̠͔̲̹͖̱̖͙͉͉̭̦̝̜̬̟̼̬͒̓̔͆͐̔͗͊̍̆͂͐͒̾̀̉̔̿̑͗̍̎̔͂̆͛̓̄̂̂̄̈́̂̊͘̕̕͘̕͝͝͝^̵̢̨̡̧̡̢̛̞̩̗̘͈̳͔̣͕̗̜̫̤̺͈͚̙̮̦̘̲̘͔͓̪͍̦̭͉͈̮̥͕̞͇̰̙͉͖͚̄͊͗̈́̔͊͜͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅ■̸̧̡̡̨̢̨̢̛̛̛̯̯̯̜̣̹̮̘͍͓̱̗̪͚͈̻̳̬͍̟͓͓̰̹̰̙̯̭͍̰̮̬̳̭̠̱̞̬͙͌͋͋̈́̅͋͛̈̃̊̓͋̆͂̓͒̎̇͆͌̔̊̌̅̇̐͊̓̅̏̏̀̉̑̌͛̎̅͊͗͊̕̚͘̕͘͜͝͠¥̶̧̝͓͍̳̳̼̣͎̝̗̻͍͔̬̞͂̂͛̅̂̀̑̈́̂͐̈́͐͐͑́̈̓̃̈̉́̈́̀̿̆̐̄̔̓̇͆͌̏̾̌̊̏̽̕͘̚͝͠͠ͅ|̸̡̨̧̢̡̨̛̝͉͇̲̜̰̹̪͇͇̫̯̳̹̦̖̱͇̼̦̩͚͔͓̙̪͙͈̝̜̮̞̘̱͕̙̥͕̗̞̽̿̇̈́̄̔̌͑̅͒̉̎̿̇̔̉̿͌̄̀̈́̇͗͋͑̾̕̕͝ͅ," said a blue being, with power.

The green being replied, "You know this is fatal."

"We need to take action soon," said the blue being.

"Yes brother," the green being said, "but maybe this is the time to see if they can even save themselves."

"I understand," said the blue being, "But we need to help the humans before they kill themselves."

"I know they can't do it," said the green being, "But maybe we can call this retribution for what they do not know they have done to us."

"I see there is no stopping you,"saod the blue being, "However, inside, you know they don't deserve this. We are two beings in one mind."

And with that, the blue being walks away from the green being.