Chapter 3: Confusion

Back at Emerald Village, people have bows aimed at those outside the gates.

These people looked like villagers and players ontop of elephants with.. villager heads?

The villagers wore gold and black coats. They had some redstone dust in their pockets. The player infront wore a crown with lots of diamonds, emeralds and of course, redstone. She wore a red cape and like the villagers, wore gold and black coats.

"What business do you have here, Queen Adoria?" asked a commanding voice from above the walls. It was General Ryan, the top of the Emerald Village Army. He had his bow pointed right at the queen's head.

"We are here to stay," said Adoria, "I signed a peace treaty with your king, Mitch."

"Do you think we are stupid?" Ryan asked, "Why would you think he will ever sign that with you?"

"Because there is a plague killing entire populations," said Mitch, coming to the front of the wall, "I remember well our peace treaty. Open the gates!"

The gates opened.

When they entered, the villagers went back in their houses in fear while the players accompanying them held out their weapons. Diamond swords, enchanted bows with poison arrows, iron axes, and more were readied and aimed at the coming army but they just walked past them, as if they didn't see the fact that they were targeted by thousands of people. They had their hands up while they went through the village. They headed to a giant plot filled to the brim with builders, with Evan supervising and fixing the mistakes.

They set up their campfires and tents while they wait for them to finish building their houses.

Five hours later, the construction was finished. The people of Redstone Town decided to do their own redstone, but were impressed when Bradley showed them his inventions. They soon joined Bradley in his redstone team and helped secure the mountain with traps.
All while that happened, Felix and Khane were mining stone with some miners. They were not told anything apart from the fact that it is of utmost importance. They were working hard in the mines with 15 of the workers behind each miners placing torches and bringing the stone and minerals back to the camp to smelt them.

"HELP!" someone screamed halfway across the room. Another scream was heard, "AAAAH!"

They immediately started running towards the screaming.