Chapter 2: Problems

Khane and Felix head into Mitch's office. When they came in, they saw Mitch pacing with a panicked look on his face.

Mitch has blonde hair, wore a robe, and had a crown on his head.

They immediately thought of the only thing that will get him to that state. A raid from the Redstone Hills.

Apparantly, the Redstone Hills are full of redstone, and everyone living there are master technicians.

The people living at Redstone Hills have been in war with the people living at Emerald Mountain for a while. Luckily, the defenses in and around the mountain managed to save them multiple times. In their dungeon, there are a few hostage spies and attackers.
But it seems Mitch is pacing for a different reason.

"Thanks so much for coming," said Mitch, really thankful, "I have information for only my most trusted men. This must be classified."

Khane and Felix looked at each other.

"Okay," said Felix, expecting worse now.

"There is a something killing mass amounts of numbers," said Mitch.

"WHAT?!" Khane and Felix exclaimed.

"The Queen of the Redstone Hills and I have made a peace treaty," Mitch continued, "The population of villages like Ironforge, Emerald Village, Redstone Town, even those in the mines like Goldville, are dropping at an alarming rate."

Khane and Felix could not reply.

"That's why," Mitch said, "I decided to bring all villages to Emerald Village. Evan and his building comrades can build some houses for them, and as soon as the population of Redstone Hill comes, they can help Bradley and his team in making the houses a little better."

"And this is where you two come in," said Mitch, "You have to start building a stronghold underground. We believe of an escape with the power of Bradley's Ender Pearls," and he holds up 3 orbs that look like eyes.

"I have an idea," said Felix, "How about we have Bradley, Evan, and those guys from Redstone Hills make some traps."
Mitch was impressed,"Yes, a very good idea."

All of a sudden, the bell started ringing.
"Here they are," said Mitch.