Chapter 1: The Beginning

"It's been a while, Felix," said Khane.

"Oh it has, Khane," replied Felix, "It has."

The two started to do their handshake. A fistbump then 2 high fives and a round of thumb wrestle. Felix won.

"Ha!" exclaimed Felix, "I still beat you, even after a month you were gone."

"Hey, in my defense, I was leading FIVE mooshrooms from the local mushroom biome," argued Khane, "And by local, I mean across the globe."

"Alright," replied Felix, dumbfounded by how far he traveled for five mooshrooms, "Fair enough. Why did you even do that?"

"Mitch had me do it," said Khane, "It's kinda to add to his 'collection' or what it's actually called, his killmachine."

"Oh, that 'bobbing-water-animal-thing' that Bradley made for him," Khane replied.

They are king Mitch's right-hand men. Khane has a goatee and jet-black hair. while Felix has a short beard, blond hair, and green glasses to finish his look off.

They are heading to his castle right now, at the top of Emerald Mountain.
At the foot of Emerald Mountain is Emerald Village, the homeplace of many villagers and players.

At around 100 blocks up the mountain are the mineshafts, miner camps, and storage silos. Emeralds are more common in this mountain than any other one, hence the name Emerald Mountain and the reason villagers here are selling stuff like it's Black Friday.
Another 100 blocks up is the mountain settlement for hikers, some warriors and the camp for kingsmen like Khane and Felix.

And finally, at the top of the mountain, is the king's castle. A lot of flags are put outside the castle, mainly by the hikers climbing the mountain. Mitch really likes it. It shows how determined his people are and could theoretically scare enemies, or so his advisors say.

The castle is made out of oak, spruce, and dark oak wood, stone bricks, and some bricks.

Khane and Felix head inside. The interior looks like the entrance of a hotel. Lots of comfortable seats for outside meetings, and even counters for food and drinks. Nobody knows why he even has that if its only him; his wife, Amelia; his advisors, Brandon and Braxton; his kid, John; his carpenter, Evan; His technician, Bradley; and the two of them. That is a litteral buffet for a crowd. But it's good he delivers those not eaten yet to the settlement in the halfway point of the mount and to Emerald Village.

"Jeez," Felix exclaimed, "Evan has been doing his thing quite a lot right now."

And as if his words were magic, someone glided their way down from a ditch in the wall.

"Hey guys!" said Evan. He looks like a huy with black hair, a dark purple T-shirt under a black jacket with black pants and wore black gloves. He had a fair skin complexion and purple eyes.

"What was that?" asked Khane, confused.

"Oh it's Bradley's new thing," Evan said "I think he called it Eltro or something. Anyway, Ima fill up this ditch in the wall. It's really bugging me."

He took out a fire work and went flying around the house nonstop.

"FUUUUUUUUUUU-" said Evan, crashing into a wall, "I forgot I had flight 3 fireworks."

As Evan was trying to find his flight 1 fireworks, they headed toward Bradley's room to see what he's up to.
They find his room and knock. No response.

Then all of a sudden, blue ice popped out of nowhere on the floor. A hidden slimeblock sent both of them flying in a wall's direction.

They braced for impact, but nothing happened.

The door opened right before they hit the wall. Then they we're dropped onto minecarts which started moving as soon as they landed in the minecarts.
The ride was smooth.. for five seconds. A drop was visible and they started to panic as they saw an orange light. They were saying their final prayers. But minecart logic happened and the minecarts fell vertically right when they fell off the track.

They fell into a hole and landed on detector rails. They thought they were coing to die as they heard..
ssss...

TNT activated beneath them.

They started to say goodbye to eachother and the TNT exploded but nothing happened.

"AHAHA!" a voice from a secret room was heard, "Oh it feels good to know you guys are still as paranoid of TNT as you used to be."

"Hey Bradley!" Felix called out, "I'm gonna get you an Ocean Explorer map if you come out!"

Bradley needed one so he said, "Promise?"

"Yeah," said Felix.

Bradley came out. He kind of looked like a purple-ish pink-ish Skeppy in Techno's clothes. He also wears an infinity glove, which has no good use, it is only for decorative purposes. It can also seem like a cool cosmetic for other people.

"Alright, where's that map you promised?"

"We'll get it later," said Khane, "We have important business with Mitch soon so we decided to come here for a while."
Bradley said to them, "Well, if you're gonna be here a while, how about trying these things I just made."

He pulled out two things that look exactly like what Evan was wearing earlier.

"I call them Elytra," said Bradley, very proud of himself.

"Actually," said Khane, "Evan just showed us what it does. It's pretty cool If I do say so myself."

"It's awesome, right?" Bradley said, "I can't believe nobody has ever thought of it."

"Yeah.." said Felix, woncing at the fact that Evan accidentally shot himself around the lobby like a slime block used as a cannonball.

"By the look on your face Felix," Bradley said, "I'm beggining to think giving Evan elytra to help him became a disaster."

WILL KHANE AND FELIX COME TO MY OFFICE, PLEASE?

"Welp, there's our que," said Khane, "We gotta go.''

Bradley waved them out of the room, "See ya later guys!"

He closed the doors and Felix and Khane are heading to Mitch's office.