Chapter 12: Another Attack

While King Mitch told Evan, Bradley, Khane, and Felix about some bad news, the workers at the digsite were doing their thing.

Jane, Carlos, Thomas, and the others were digging it out while James, Charles, and everyone else is on patrol for any zombies, skeletons, or those green things.

Jane and Thomas were using their Efficiency V diamond pickaxes and were tearing down stone blocks by the second. Carlos was stockpiling all the stone they dug. Iron, gold, and even diamonds and emeralds were being stored every minute.

"Where is all this iron and gold gonna go once we escape?" asked Carlos.

"I don't know, but hopefully we can bring it all," said Thomas, "You put them in the super smelter, right?"

"Yeah, we'll need that to be smelted by the end of the day," said Jane, "We need tons of pickaxes."

"Yeah, I put it all in," said Carlos, "And I told the others to get us wood for sticks."

"Yeah," said Jane, "That's good. We'll also need to make diamond swords. That's gonna be really useful."

Keira looked back at the progress they made. It was a pretty long tunnel. They were supposed to mine more openings, but for now they had this long corridor just twisting and turning.

A few minutes later, they heard footsteps coming towards them. It sounded like it was in a hurry. The three pulled out their weapons.

It came out the corner, and they saw it was just another of their comrades, Camila.

"Oh, hey," said Jane, "What's happening?"

Camila looked freaked out. She had little breath.

"There.. theres..." panted Camila, "Theres.. an attack. We just.. noticed them. It's the green things and skeletons."

"Wait... WHAT?!" exclaimed Thomas.

Camila nodded.

"They have an alliance?" asked Carlos.

"Yeah," said Camila, "They luckily don't explode when we're far, but the skeletons shoot arrows pretty far, so we have a problem."

The three looked at each other.

"Let's go," said Carlos.

They drunk Swiftness II potions. and ran out of the tunnel.

Running out of the mine, they see a massacre.

Carlos took out his Harming II potions and started to splash them.

Jane came in with her dual swords, followed by Thomas.

Thomas kicked one of the green creatures and got it to blow up a bunch of the skeletons and green creatures.

Carlos threw Harming II as Jane slashed at the creatures and skeletons behind him.

"Screw this!" exclaimed Carlos. He pulled out a bow and started to completely destroy enemies at once, with a flaming arrow at high speed. With his powerful bow with the enchantments of Power V, Punch V, Infinity, Flame, Unbreaking III, and Mending, it is the strongest weapon for a skilled bowman.

Every single arrow felled every creature it hit.

Jane was also completely destroying the monsters. She managed to block every single attack with her swords and she cut through everything with them.

Hundreds of the creatures were being killed by the minute, as Carlos, Thomas, Jane, and everyone else attacked.

Then, a skeleton jockey could be seen, wielding its longbow.