{Chapter 5}

~Raj's POV~

Exactly 2 years had passed by since he last got to see Simran's beautiful face.
His thoughts would always wonder off to her. He wished all the best, for her well being. Raj missed her a lot. He still loved her very deeply. His thoughts were interrupted by a phone call. As promised after the trip Raj had taken over his father's company. He was a very hardworking guy and very dedicated to his job. He wanted to make his father proud and get rid of his worries. That is why he worked so hard to make this company into one of the biggest companies in London. His company is even internationally recognized. So he would usually have contracts from overseas. His newest project, should've been done a year ago, but the mediocre company in India he is working with, had some money issues. That is why he was only able to start it this year. They are planning on doing a cooperation and if the project is successfull, he'll be able to welcome new employees very soon. After he hung up the phone, he stood up from his desk chair and walked towards his office window. He leaned against the wall and looked outside the window. Raj had everything he needed, yet he felt very empty inside. Maybe he didn't have everything, there was still something missing in his life to complete it. His other half Simran..

Once again his thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come in." Raj said. The receptionist came walking in with a few resumes. "These are the resumes, from the potential employees you wanted." Chandni said. Chandni was a very sweet young lady. Chandni had become very dear to Raj, she was his best friend. "Thank you." He said while taking the resumes. As she left he sat down by his desk and started looking through the files. He came across a resume that said "Kuljeet Singh" he hadn't heard that name in ages. Of course Raj was aware of the fact that he wasn't the only Kuljeet singh to ever exist, still he couldn't stop thinking about the Kuljeet he knew. He put away the resume for a moment and thought about it. If that was the Kuljeet he knew, there was a chance he would see Simran again. He didn't know how, but she would always manage to put a smile on his face, even if she wasn't present. A sudden wave of excitement embraced him. Raj assumed that Simran had married Kuljeet, so even if destiny wants them too meet again, he would just see her as a friend. He didn't want to start off things after the last incident on top of the fact that she was married. He would just be happy about the fact that, he could hold her in his arms again. He started concentrating on his work again and looked through some more resumes. He was certain that this project would be successful. So he tried his best to work hard on it.