{Chapter 6}

~Simran's POV~

Simran finished off packing her last pieces of clothing as they would move to London in the next three days. Simran was excited about moving back to London. She had missed all of her friends very deeply and she couldn't wait to catch a talk with them. She wanted to talk to them about old times as well as new times. The company her husband work for had just finished a very successful project, that is why he was offered a job in London, which he of course accepted. He would work for a company owned by a man with the last name Malhotra. Secretly she hoped Raj owned the company, so they could meet again. Although she wouldn't know how she would react if she would actually meet him again. Thinking of the circumstances that she's married. She just wanted to see him again, be able to hold him close, that is all she wanted. Most importantly reassuring he is fine and happy. She would always wonder if he ever found someone else. Simran knew that he was quite the flirtatious typ, so there was no doubt that after all this time he found someone else to love. The thought of him being with someone else made her sad. A lump built up in her throat as tears slowly fell down her cheeks. She would keep think about her life and how it turned out. She wasn't happy and she didn't know why she kept on going like this. Simran knew she had made a big mistake marrying Kuljeet, but like her mother once said, she sacrificed her happiness for her families sake. Simran didn't have much happiness in her life left. The only thing that kept her happy were her books. She was very happy about her accomplishments. She had published a few poetry books. Simran had become a well known author. Whenever she wrote she felt free, as if all the burdens were removed from her shoulders.

The three days had passed by very quickly. Simran had decided to take a walk in one of her favourite parks. She would always have a stroll around this park with her friends. It was a beautiful, yet simple park. She loved walks, since it always helped her to sort out her mind. She looked around and fell in love with the scenery. It was her favourite place to be. The park was filled with blooming flowers, bushes and trees. Every now and then there was an antique looking bench placed. In the middle of the park was a huge playground for little children that would lead to a beautiful lake. She had decided to take more walks around here, since Kuljeet would be at work anyway, she would have all the time of the world to go out for a walk. As she glimpsed over to one of the benches, she could've sworn she saw Raj talking to another woman. Simran was sure it wasn't him. Her mind had played a trick on her. It was a way of her heart to tell her mind how much she needed him. She shook her head and continued her stroll through the park.