Chapter Three

Rose, Lily Luna, and Scorpious sat at the Ravenclaw table, listening to what the Headmaster's rules were. After, the feast began and their eyes lit up with excitement of what foods to eat.

Lily's mind went straight to the Mashed Potatoes. She didn't know why, she just went to the potatoes first. She got a spoon and started eating.

She started on the potatoes when Scorpious asked her, "How are you going to keep this a secret when your brothers are here?"

She didn't think about that. She nearly choked on the potatoes she was eating.

"I-I dunno. Oh no. James is gonna tell mum and dad. And then he'll also tell Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron, but Rose is fine. If there was never Gryfindor, her mum would've been in Ravenclaw," Lily said.

"Well, at least your parents seem understanding. The Malfoy's have always been Slytherin. I'm breaking a really long tradition. They even get married to only Slytherins," Scorpious looked down at his plate and pushed the food aside.

"Well, that's terrible. I'm sorry, Scorpious," Rose said. It was the only thing she could get out.

"No, it's fine."

"Oh my gosh, guys! We're actually at Hogwarts! Can you believe it?" Asked Rose.

"We're here, aren't we?" Lily said.

"Don't be so grumpy, Lily! This is amazing, don't spoil it," Rose said.

"Fine I won't. If you'll excuse me, I'll be going to a random toilet so that I won't spoil it for everyone. If you need me, you know where to find me," Lily said with tears filling her eyes, and she ran off, out of the Great Hall.

Rose didn't mean to make Lily depressed. She'd forgotten that Lily was a bit different and suffered from a slight depression. Lily and Rose's parents made their children go to muggle school before the went to Hogwarts. They thought it would help them with Muggle Studies and if they choose to go into the Ministry, it would help them to be able to understand what they needed to do to help the Muggle's Prime Mininster.

Well, Lily's Muggle school years weren't ideal. She was constantly bullied and made fun of. All because she found the Muggle's Science Fiction television fascinating. Apparently, "nobody else liked that show". They judged her by how they thought of the show she loved. Because of that, she got angrier at times and sadder.

Rose felt really bad and she had to go get Lily so she didn't do something stupid. "I better go bring Lily back." She wouldn't be able to live with herself if something happened to her.

"Okay," Scorpious said.

And with that last word, Rose went to find Lily.