Chapter Five

Rose went wide eyed,"Pro-Professor Severus Snape? The Professor Severus Snape?"

He looked into her eyes,"Yes, now tell me, where. Is. Lily?"

"I-I don't know," Rose was shocked. It's the old Potions Master, the Defense Against the Dark Arts instructor, "But you know my parents. And Lily's parents."

"You're a bloody Weasley, of course I know your parents. I just thought they were done after Ginny."

"Ginny is my aunt."

Snape shook his head,"No...how long has it been? What year is it?!"

"It's 2021, like it has been for the past 8 months." Rose looked at the ghost of Professor Snape, "When did you die?"

Snape's eyes filled with tears, "I just remember telling Harry Potter the truth in the Battle of Hogwarts."

"That was in 1998.." Her voice trailed off, "The last person you talked to was my uncle?"

Snape looked down at the ground, "The last person to see me alive, and the fist person to see me cry."

Rose straightened, "Come on, Snape. I'll take you to Lily."

"But it's 2021. Lily's dead."

"Not if you know where the bathroom is."

Snape looked up and motioned for Rose to follow him. Rose followed him slowly, still unsure of what to make of the situation. Professor Snape was in the Battle of Hogwarts and has been roaming the halls of Hogwarts for 19 years. And no ones seen him...not until now.