02

lucah's pov

there's 2 weeks until school starts after summer break. i finished decorating my room yesterday and i love the way it looks.

i had met my next door neighbor, chase keith, but he goes by ck

i had met my next door neighbor, chase keith, but he goes by ck. we hung out quite a bit and he introduced me to chase hudson, one of his close friends. they told me about their friend noen who was on vacation and he seemed chill.

i didn't tell them about my tiktok because i don't want people to find out yet and bully me like they did at my last school. i recognized them from the app but decided it was best not to say anything.

my mom had gone to work that day which meant i could juul in my room instead of on my balcony. (not condoning that ik it's bad i just wanted to make it a thing for future parts) ck and chase were coming over and i texted them to let them know the door was unlocked.

a minute later i heard my bedroom door open and they sat down on some of my floor pillows while i sat on my bed. "you know that's not good for you, right?" ck said as i inhaled. i nodded as i exhaled and said, "i don't really care at this point my lungs are so fucked up that i don't think this is doing much." "what do you mean?" chase asked, standing up.

i didn't want them to judge me for doing drugs at my old school so i just said i have asthma, which isn't untrue, it's just not very severe.

chase had walked over to my balcony doors and suddenly exclaimed, "dude look!" causing me to jump. ck ran to the doors and said, "he's back!" very excitedly. chase whipped the doors open and yelled out, "hey! wait there!"

chase ran out of my room and i heard the front door open and then shut a minute later. i heard footsteps coming up the stairs and two boys entered my room. i locked eyes with the boy i had never seen before and almost choked at how hot he was. "hey," he said nervously, "i'm noen."