35

10 years later

"Mommy!" Linley cried down the stairs, "I need help!" Lucah rushed up the stairs to see what her 3 year old daughter needed so badly 20 minutes after her bedtime. "Book," she said, pointing to her bedside table. Lucah sighed and grabbed the book. "You want me to read to you, don't you baby?" she asked, sitting on the end of the small bed. All Linley did was smile shyly at her mother, who in her eyes was perfect and everything she aspired to be.

Lucah and Noen has gotten married 4 years prior, after they finished high school and college. She was now working as a social worker and Noen worked as a fashion designer, both in New York.

Lucah hadn't cut since that day, always calling Noen when she needed him. Of course she still had her hard days, but she started taking antidepressants and anxiety meds, which definitely helped. The one thing she could always rely on on those bad days was Linley, her 5 month old son Phoenix, and Noen to help get her through.

She had also quit her smoking habits with surprisingly little damage to her lungs. She was still friends with Avani, although she had made closer friends during college. She now spent her weekends taking her family to various parks and museums in the city, not wanted her kids to be consumed by electronics at a young age.

Noen was still well-known on social media but he didn't post as much on Tiktok. He still uploaded every other day, sometimes only once a week. His main focus was his designing, but he posted weekly YouTube videos, some vlogs and some sit-down videos. Some of his fans from the beginning were still following him, but he gained new audiences as his content changed.

He spent as much time with his family as he could, always going on the weekend outings with them and eating the family dinners. Chase and CK often came around with their families for dinners and events, as they had never lost touch.

Neither could be more happy with their position in life at the time. They were well-off and able to give their kids a happy, comfortable life. They worked hard to achieve everything they had and never took any of it for granted. They had come so far from the beginning, and would continue to go farther.

The End

Thank you guys so much. I genuinely had so much fun writing this although some chapters were better than others. I felt like 35 chapters was a good place to stop, so I apologize that I didn't include a trip. I am so appreciative and filled with love for every person that took the time to read this book. I love you all
-ellie<3