30

lucah's pov

it's been awhile since chase and ck have hung out with us. chase spends most of his free time with his girlfriend and ck doesn't like to be a third wheel, but we decided that today we're hanging out together again.

"i can't believe it's been 5 days since we hung out. that's not long at all for other groups but for us that's like an eternity," ck said from behind me. we were in the car on our way to the beach, noen driving with me in the passenger seat and chase and ck in the back.

"i know right? i missed y'all," chase said with a slight laugh. i smiled at how fun i knew today would be.

we arrived at the beach and found a spot that was fairly empty. i laid out my towel and took off my ginormous t-shirt that i used as a cover up. noen looked at me and his mouth dropped slightly. "catching flies there buddy?" i asked, patting his shoulder, starting to sit down.

"uhh what no," he said nervously. i had decided to wear my favorite bikini which i guess was pretty revealing. maybe too revealing for noen's well-being and pride if you know what i mean.

i suddenly grew self conscious so i wrapped my arms over my stomach as i laid down to tan. noen laid beside me and tried to grab my hand but i yanked it back. i wanted to cover my stomach as much as possible but i don't think he understood.

he assumed that i was mad so he said, "alright," as he stood up and walked away to swim with the guys. i decided to make the most of today and followed them in, making sure to cover my stomach the whole way.

i waded over to them and grabbed onto noen's shoulder but he turned away. i grabbed onto both shoulders and pulled myself up so i was against his back like a piggy back ride.

i whispered into his ear, "i'm not mad. i pulled my hand away to cover my stomach." he visibly relaxed at my words and turned to give me a kiss on the cheek.

ck came over with a ball before noen could say anything and we started playing volleyball in the water. we were out there for around 2 hours before we got absolutely exhausted. we walked back up to our towels and laid out in the sun for awhile. noen drifted into a light sleep with his head on my chest. it was honestly adorable.

we returned to my house where we showered and got ready for bed. the guys were all spending the night since it had been awhile. noen and i settled into my bed while chase and ck laid blankets on the ground.

we had reached crackhead hours and couldn't stop laughing at everything. since the lack of sleep had gotten to me, i forgot that i had told the guys i quit juuling so i took it out of it's hiding place in my succulent.

no one noticed for the first minute or so since we were all crying from laughter but eventually chase saw. "wait i thought..." he said before drifting off. "uhhh i- uh," i stuttered, at a loss for words.

"i though you quit," noen said, his eyes piercing through my head. "well you see. i uh kind of told you i did but i didn't actually," i said, fiddling with my fingers.

"you know what that causes right?" ck said, almost dumbfounded. "yeah i do but like it's really hard to quit and quite frankly i don't care," i replied, getting a bit less anxious.

"i mean i think you should but you do what you want," chase said, laying back down. "ok," i said, getting out of bed and walking over to the corner of my room. i grabbed the things i needed without anyone seeing what i had and walking over to my balcony doors. i pulled the curtains closed and went out onto the balcony.

i sat down and lit the blunt, taking a hit. it felt different, almost better, since it had been so long since i smoked. but i suddenly remembered why i used to do this so much. it freed me of all the bad thoughts overtaking my head all day long.

ok so this kinda sucked but i believe it's my longest chapter so that's something. i almost wanted to say thank you so much for 27k reads like that's actually insane to me. love y'all so much
-ellie<3