09

noen's pov

i couldn't fathom someone treating another human being like that. much less the beautiful person that was buried into my chest, wrapped in my arms. she pulled away and looked at my tear soaked hoodie.

"i'm sorry," she said, wiping her face. "no i don't mind at all... i appreciate you telling me and i'm glad you felt comfortable enough to. you're so amazing and he's an asshole for treating you like that," i said with a slight smile, putting my hands on her shoulders. "thank you so much," she said, engulfing me in another hug.

she pulled away and said, "it's 4pm. do you want to go out and do something?" i laughed slightly and said, "that sounds like a great idea. i'd love to." she went to hop in the shower really quick while i sat down on the floor. i took off my hoodie as i was getting hot. i wasn't wearing a shirt but i figured i'd just put it back in before she came back.

i pulled out my phone and scrolled through instagram. i guess i didn't hear the shower turn off because the next thing i know, the door opens and lucah walks out wrapped in a towel. "oh sorry i'll turn around," i said, glancing at her. "it's ok i'll only be out here a second," she said, walking towards her closet. she grabbed some clothes and headed towards the bathroom.

just before she closed the door, she said, "you look nice, by the way." i became suddenly aware of the fact that i had no shirt on as i blushed. i threw my hoodie back on as she came back. she looked absolutely amazing.

i realized my mouth was hanging open when she said, "too much?" as she covered her face

i realized my mouth was hanging open when she said, "too much?" as she covered her face. "no you look... amazing," i replied, smiling and standing up. she blushed and put her head in her hands. she looked up at me as i inched closer. "so where do you want to go?" she asked abruptly.

"uhhhhh... does the park and then dinner sound good?" i asked. "mmhm," she looked nervous. what about, i wasn't sure. we headed out of her house and towards the park. there was no point in driving since everything was so close.

we walked around the park for awhile, talking and laughing. i put my arm around her shoulders and she flinched so i started to move it away. "too much?" i asked, imitating her. "no it's... perfect," she said, mocking me in return. she looked at me with a slight smile. she grabbed my hand and wrapped my arm back around her. she wrapped her arm around my waist and we continued like that for awhile.

we sat on a bench to decide where to eat. we finally chose a burger place since it was a short walk and it's supposed to be really good. we enjoyed the dinner and then walked up and down the streets of the city for awhile.

our hands kept brushing each other but neither of us had the courage to grab the other's hand. i finally mustered the courage and looked over at her as i intertwined my fingers with hers. she blushed and smiled as she looked down. we started walking back towards her house. i never wanted this night to end.