07

lucah's pov

we had decided that the boys would come over at 11:00 the next day to hang out. school started in 2 days and we wanted to make the most of summer. i glanced at my clock to check the time. holy shit! it's 3:15!

i shut my phone off and rolled over. i hoped i'd wake up before they got here. my mom always leaves the door unlocked so they'd be able to get in no matter what. i guess she's just very trusting. i drifted off as i curled up in a ball.

noen's pov

at 10:50 i headed out to walk to lucah's house. i met up with chase and ck at the end of her street and we walked the rest of the way together. we just opened the door since it was unlocked. i lead the way to lucah's room and walked in since the door was open. "hey bitch," i said, plopping on her bed. i looked over at her and realized she was still asleep.

"oh shit. she's not awake," i said, worried i woke her up. she looks so cute and peaceful. "not anymore," she mumbled, rubbing her eyes. "sorry," i said in a song-songy voice. "it's fine. it's nice not waking up alone again," she said as she rolled over.

"again?" i asked. was she in a relationship. "oh i had a boyfriend awhile ago. we broke up before i moved but he wasn't great so it needed to happen," she replied. she was wearing a black cropped tank top and adidas sweatpants with fuzzy socks because you're insane if you sleep without socks on.

her hair was in the most adorable messy bun. oh no. am i catching feelings for real? i've known her for 2 days what's happening to me.

she sat up and said, "i need to brush my teeth. i'll be back." "don't you need to eat breakfast first?" ck asked from a floor pillow. "i'm not hungry," she said as she walked out.

chase looked confused and whispered, "she didn't eat when we were here yesterday either." "i mean neither did we," i responded, "she probably ate after we left." "yeah you're probably right," the look of confusion left his face.

she came back and laid on her bed next to where i was sitting. we all sat there and talked for hours about nothing in particular. it was relaxing.

chase and ck left at about 3:30. after they left, lucah and i laughed for what felt like hours. we suddenly started talking about our past and she mentioned her boyfriend. "no one but my mom and best friend know this but he was severely abusive."

this part really sucked but it's just leading to other things :)