16

lucah's pov

we arrived at the party and all clambered out of the car. there was already a crowd of people, but i knew it was probably only half of how many would show up.

as i stepped inside, i was instantly embraced by the loud music and people shouting. i had been to many parties before, so this was almost comforting for me. i spotted the kitchen out of the corner of my eye and said, "i'm gonna go get a drink do you all want anything?" noen was first to reply, saying, "i'll come with you." chase and ck both said they'd like a drink, so noen and i separated from them.

it was less crowded and surprisingly quiet in the kitchen, so i didn't have to yell anymore. i got a drink for myself and chase before heading back out into the noise. we drank and danced for awhile and i was having a really good time.

until i heard a familiar yet haunting voice behind me, yelling my name. "what the hell do you want milo?" i screamed, my voice raising towards the end, which i didn't think possible.

he grabbed my wrist as he said, "i miss you, baby." i yanked my wrist away, but he was so much stronger. he dragged me towards him and planted his lips firmly on mine. i tried to push him away but he wouldn't let me.

where the hell was noen? as if on command, i heard noen yell, "wHaT tHe FuCk?" and yank milo as hard as he could. i immediately stepped away from milo as he turned on noen.

"and who the hell do you think you are?" milo yelled. "i should be asking you the same," noen yelled back. "i'm her boyfriend, dumbass," milo stated, rolling his eyes. noen looked at me and i shook my head vigorously and i think he got the hint. "you need to leave," noen said, more aggressive than i had ever seen him.

he tried pushing milo out the door, but he resisted. chase and ck stepped in and pulled milo out. i knew milo was just going to come right back inside so went to the back so he couldn't find me as easy. i sent noen a text to let him know where i was.

5 minutes later, the boys still weren't back so i started making my way back towards the front. the crowd had thickened so it was harder for me to see if they were inside. i found the front door and stepped outside.

i couldn't believe my eyes.

i feel like this story is just like every other tiktok boy fanfic but it's whatever. also sorry that it's so bad lmao i'm not good at this