03

noen's pov

chase dragged me through a house i had never seen before. where was i? how did chase and ck even know this person? chase walked through a door upstairs and i followed. i was instantly taken aback by how different the room looked from the rest of the house. i looked to my right and saw a beautiful girl with bright pink hair sitting on the bed.

i started fidgeting with my hands because i was so nervous. "hey. i'm noen." oh my god. why is my voice so shaky. "hey i'm lucah," the girl replied. her voice is so pretty. she reminds me of this girl i've seen on tiktok who has the same hair and style. i decided not to mention it because that always makes it more awkward.

"uhh chase and ck are sitting on the only pillows i had so i guess you can sit on the bed with me," she said while scanning the room. i cautiously sat on the edge of the bed. god, why am i so awkward who let me be like this?

"you can sit up here silly," she said with a slight giggle. it was so adorable i could feel my heart melting. as i slid back on the bed, i saw smoke out of the corner of my eye. i noticed she was holding a juul.

chase jokingly glared at her and said, "your lungs are gonna die by the time you're 25." lucah rolled her eyes and replied, "like i said, they're already fucked. what's a little fun gonna do."

she slid down the wall so she was laying on the bed just staring at the ceiling. i decided to break the silence. "so how did you guys meet lucah because she was not here before i left."

"i moved here from philadelphia awhile ago and i met them at the park one day," lucah said, exhaling a puff of smoke. "waaait," chase said, his brows furrowed, "were you like high that day? because now that i think about it you acted completely different."

a real cost ad played as i was writing about vaping lmao love that for me