17

lucah's pov

i stepped outside, shutting the door behind me. i took a deep breath as i turned around and the scene in front of me horrified me.

noen lying on the ground, milo throwing repeated punches at noen while chase and ck tried to pull him off. i started running down the stairs, screaming at milo to stop.

"not... until... you... forgive... me," he heaved between punches. i stopped in my tracks. the audacity he had. "why the hell do you think i'd forgive you after you hospitalized me, cheated on me, took advantage of me, threatened me, and countless other things?" i yelled, raging at this point.

chase and ck were staring at me in awe as they knew about none of this. milo was still hitting noen so i ran over and tried to pull him off. "fine," i said, giving up. milo immediately stopped. he stood up and looked at me, smirking.

noen looked like he was on the brink of losing consciousness but i knew he could still hear. "milo," i sighed, "i can't forgive you. and you know why. you need to leave." i grabbed his wrists before he could get at noen again. he stared me right in the eyes and punched me in the rib.

the same rib he broke. i doubled over in pain, immediately losing my breath. chase ran over to me while ck grabbed milo, attempting to pull him away. chase pulled out his phone and i saw him dial 911. we were on the ground now and i was laying between his legs, against his chest.

it was so painful to breath that i wondered if he broke my rib again. chase told the operator what had happened and gave them the address then shut his phone off.

"you should go check on noen, i'll be fine," i told him. he nodded and got up to go to noen. i laid back on the grass, attempting to catch my breath. i heard ck and milo arguing off to the side but my vision started to go blurry.

all of a sudden, i heard chase yell "lucah" before everything went black.

noen's pov

"LUCAH," chase screamed. that brought me back to reality instantly. i pushed myself up so i was leaning on my hands. i looked around for lucah before i saw her pink hair lying on the grass.

what the hell happened? i could hear everything but couldn't see anything. all i knew is that lucah got punched but i didn't know where or how hard. chase was kneeling on the ground beside her, shaking her.

i shakily crawled over and looked at her face. her eyes were shut, like she was asleep. i looked at her chest. it was rising and falling, though it was shallow. i grabbed her hand and squeezed. i leaned down and whispered in her ear, "i need you lucah. please hang on."

it's 1:30 am and now i have to be up for school in 4 hours :) but hey i updated