14

noen's pov

i woke up in an unfamiliar place and i didn't know where i was until i saw lucah. she was curled up in a little ball with her head on my chest. i grabbed my phone and scrolled through social media.

i was scrolling through tiktok when i heard a faint whisper. "is that tiktok?" "mmhm," i replied. she asked if she could watch as she scooted up.

i had been watching one of my drafts so i tried to close out quickly but i didn't make it in time. "i've seen your videos before you don't have to worry," she said, giggling. "yeah? well i've seen yours," i said, sticking my tongue out at her.

she blushed and hid her face in my hoodie. i grabbed her chin and tilted her head so she was looking at me. "no they're cute... just like you," i said, smirking. a slight blush grew over her face as she said, "you know you aren't too shabby yourself." "mmm really?" i replied, grabbing her waist.

i pulled her up so she was straddling me and planted my lips firmly on hers. i felt her smile and i did too.

after a minute or two, she laid back down beside me and intertwined our fingers with her head on my chest.

she turned the tv on and we watched netflix for about an hour until she needed to get up. she had told chase and ck to come over at 3 and it was 1:00.

she went to take a shower and about 20 minutes later she came back in just a towel. i was in a awe at the sight, she's so gorgeous. she went to her closet and picked out an outfit.

she came out of the bathroom and my jaw immediately dropped

she came out of the bathroom and my jaw immediately dropped. "holy-," i said, walking towards her. i put my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me. she covered her stomach with her arms and i could tell she was uncomfortable. "you look perfect baby," i told her, kissing her forehead.

"oi," she sighed, plopping onto her bed, "we're going to that party tonight right?" "mmhmm," i said, sitting behind her. she leaned back as chase and ck walked in.

"who's ready to party??" chase yelled as he entered. "i guess i am," lucah said, reaching for her juul. "dude seriously you're fucking up your lungs," ck said, raising his eyebrows. "fine. i won't do it when you're here but there's nothing you can do when you're not," she replied, rolling her eyes.

we headed out to go to dinner and the mall before the party. in the car, i grabbed lucah's thigh and slowly moved my hand up. we were the only two in the back so no one else saw. she was moving around and i could tell what i was doing to her.

she knew very well i wasn't ready to go farther than kissing which is what made it better. but what made it worse was when she suddenly reached her hand over and started palming me. she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "two can play at that game."

this is really bad i'm really sorry but i felt like i needed to put something out. sorry i didn't update yesterday, i was helping move my sister into college. i should be getting back on track now though. :)