25

lucah's pov

i was pleasantly dreaming when i heard my annoying alarm go off. i looked over. 7 am. i groaned and shut it off. i rolled out of bed and hopped in the shower.

"lucah," my mom was yelling up the stairs. "what?" i responded as loud as i could so she'd actually hear me. "lucah," i heard outside the door. "what?" i repeated, only slightly quieter. my mom opened the door and said, "lucah why didn't you answer."

i rolled my eyes but she couldn't see because of the shower curtain. "i did." "ok anyway, noen's here. he's gonna drive you to school," she told me. "ok thanks. tell him he can wait in my room," i told her as i continued washing my hair.

i heard her leave and i was soon done with my shower, i wrapped myself in my towel and headed back to my room where noen was laying on the bed waiting for me. i smiled at him and walked towards my closet. "wait come here," he said, making grabby hands at me.

i made my way over to him as he sat up and he suddenly grabbed my waist, pulling me towards him. he pressed his lips against mine and i smiled. i was always the one to initiate the kiss.

after a minute or so, i pulled away and he started whining. "i have to get ready babe," i said as i started walking towards my closet. i stared into the abyss before deciding on my outfit for the day.

i was facing away from noen but i knew he was looking at me, so i dropped my towel

i was facing away from noen but i knew he was looking at me, so i dropped my towel. "shit," i heard him say. i peered behind me to see him looking at his phone now, but his face was super red. "i did that on purpose noen i don't mind," i said as i grabbed my tights.

i glanced behind me and noen was hesitantly looking at me with his face still pointed at his screen. once i had my tights, jeans, and bra on, i walked over to him and straddled his waist. "you're a scaredy cat huh?" i asked, rubbing my fingers through his hair.

i placed my lips on his and started softly grinding into him. he moaned slightly into the kiss before pushing me away, saying, "no wait not before school. maybe later."

i got off and walked back towards my closet, acting like i was pissed. i wasn't really, i completely understood but i liked being petty. i grabbed my shirt before lightly stomping off to the bathroom.

i shut the door behind me and started on my makeup. i was halfway through concealer when noen slightly opened the door. he came in the rest of the way when he knew i was fully clothed.

"i'm sorry," he whispered, grabbing my hips. "i have to get ready," i say, turning away from him. his face dropped at my lack of affection and he walked over and sat on the toilet.

i couldn't bear seeing him so sad even though i wanted to be petty, so i walked over and kissed him on the cheek. "i'm sorry baby i was just messing with you. but i really do have to get ready," i said before i pecked him on the lips.

he smiled a genuine smile before looking back down at his phone. shortly after, i was grabbing his hand and pulling him out to the car because we were going somewhere exciting before school and i couldn't wait.

this is not good like at all but it's a filler chapter with some spice in it i guess