31

noen's pov

i decided not to follow lucah because she only goes onto the balcony when she wants alone time. chase and ck left to give her/us some privacy. after about half an hour, i heard movement from outside. the door slid open and she slipped back in. she had something hidden behind her back and she went over tot he table she had grabbed something from before.

she walked to her bedroom door with her face turned away from me. i got up as she walked out and followed her down the stairs. she went into the kitchen and grabbed a bunch of food, which was very abnormal for her. something was up but i couldn't tell because of how dark it was.

i made my way over to the light switch and flipped it on as she sat down at the table, surrounded by food. she shut her eyes immediately and started walking towards me. she found the light switch that i had moved away from and shut the light back off. maybe she had a headache?

i sat down across from her as she started shoveling the food into her mouth. i had literally never seen anyone eat so fast and i have a brother. "aren't you worried you'll get sick?" i asked, concerned.

"that's kinda the point," she said, but her words weren't very well put together. i tried to take some of it away from her to avoid her puking it all up but she grabbed it out of my hands so aggressively that it scared me.

i let her devour the food and then she went back to her room without putting any of it away. i followed her because i didn't want to leave her alone when she'd probably get sick.

she laid in her bed and made grabby hands at me, so i came and laid down beside her. i wrapped my arms around her as she pressed her back against my chest.

we just laid there in the silence for a couple minutes until she started slightly pressing her ass against me. i moved away slightly because i didn't particularly want to do this when she would probably get sick very soon, but she just scooted closer.

she flipped over so that she was facing me and reached up to kiss me. she rolled me onto my back as she straddled me and started grinding against me. after a minute or so she tugged at my shirt and i took it off before grabbing her shirt and pulling it over her arms.

we continued that for another minute or two before she suddenly stopped and got up. i followed her as she ran to the bathroom and kneeled over the toilet. i turned the light on as she started vomiting.

i held her hair back and rubbed circles on her back as she let it all out. she finished and leaned back against me. i turned so my back was against the cabinet as she slid down to lay on my legs.

she opened her eyes just barely but enough for me to finally realize. "you're high," i whispered. "mhm," she hummed, shutting then again. i slightly sighed and her eyes flicked back open.

"what? are you gonna judge me too?" she half yelled, standing up.  "what? no of course not," i said, standing up as well. "well it sure as hell feels like everyone is so you might as well too," she yelled, storming out of the bathroom back to her room.

i followed her as i calmly said, "of course i'm not, i would never. i just don't like seeing you destroy yourself. i know what the binging was and that's why i tried to stop you. i don't like what you do to yourself because you're so amazing and the only person that doesn't see that is you but i'm not in a position to stop you."

she stopped in the middle of the room and turned around to look at me. "really?" she whispered. "really," i whispered back. she walked towards me slowly and wrapped her arms around my neck as i wrapped mine around her still-shirtless waist. "i love you," she said as she leaned up to kiss me. "i love you too," i said through the kiss.

*smut warning*

i picked her up and moved her over to the bed and started kissing down her neck, leaving marks that i knew would be very visible tomorrow. i kissed down her chest and stomach, leaving more marks.

i reached the waistband of her pants and tugged at them before looking up at her. she nodded so i removed them along with her underwear. i kissed back up her legs and when i reached her upper thigh, she started moaning slightly.

i made my way up to her hooha (idk what else to call it ok) and she started moaning even more. i began swirling my tongue around as she put her hands in my hair and started pulling slightly, causing me to moan.

i eventually moved back up to kiss her before removing my shorts and slipping on a condom. i slowly slid in as she gripped onto my back. once i was all the way in and she got used to it, i started sliding in and out. she whispered, "faster." i sped up and she moaned out, "choke me."

i moved my hand from her hip up to the base of her neck. my other hand pressed into her hip harder as i slightly squeezed her neck. she moaned louder as i sped up even more. "harder daddy," she practically screamed.

'didn't know that was a thing,' i thought. 'but it kinda turns me on.' i slammed into her even harder as i was reaching my climax and she obviously was too because she was moaning so loud that the neighbors could probably hear us.

she started shaking slightly so i squeezed her neck a bit more and she reached her hand up to my hair and tugged on it. "harder baby," i told her. she pulled my hair harder and it pushed me to my climax as i released at the same time as her.

i slid out and took off the condom, putting my shorts back on as she put hers on too. i laid back down next to her and whispered, "didn't know you had a daddy kink," in her ear. she pecked me on the lips. "didn't know you were into it," she whispered back with a wink.

*smut over*

she looked down and saw all the bruises i left on her chest and stomach. "shit. i guess i'm gonna be wearing sweaters for awhile," she said. "and so are you goddamn," she said after she looked at my back. i got up and went over to her mirror, looking at my back. "holy-," i said, trailing off. there were red scratch marks all over my back from how hard she had been gripping at my back.

i came back over to lay next to her again, pulling the covers over us. i wrapped my arms back around her and she nuzzled her face into my chest and we both drifted into a peaceful sleep.

so i'm really sorry for my like month long hiatus and i have no excuse other than the fact that i was super busy and not in the greatest mental state but i'm doing better now kind of. so anyway i know i said i wouldn't do smut bc it made me uncomfortable to write it and it really did but i figured i'd do something pretty spicy for my returning chapter. i can guarantee that this will not be a recurring thing bc i wrote it as fast as i could and didn't even want to proofread it but i did anyway :). so yeah i hope you enjoyed this and i might be writing more now because i'm also on break next week so i'll have more time. love y'all
-ellie<3