30

Carti I had a grip around Aaliyah but that wasn't stronger than the hold she had on Rubi right now

Carti
I had a grip around Aaliyah but that wasn't stronger than the hold she had on Rubi right now.

"Aaliyah let go of her hair!" Drew yelled.

"This bitch spit on me!" She screamed and hit her dead in the face.

Blood started leaking from Rubi's nose and Aaliyah let go of the grip she had on her. I pulled her back and started pulling her towards the bus. Thankfully the police hadn't shown up yet so we had time to get the fuck out of here. We got on the bus and everybody else got in right behind us. The driver pulled off and Aaliyah sat down in the back.

"Bro what the fuck." Ian said coming to the back of the bus.

I never seen Aaliyah this upset before and I can't even lie she had niggas scared. She had her arms crossed and her chest rose and fell quickly.

"Liyah you good?" Ian asked.

"I'm straight just give me some space." She said taking her jacket off.

Ian walked away and I sat down next to her and noticed her shaky hands were bloody and bruised. Besides that she didn't have a scratch on her and her hair was still intact.

The bus was quiet and everybody sat in their seats and stayed to themselves. I looked over at Aaliyah who was looking out of the window.
•••
I closed the door to our room locking it while Aaliyah headed straight to the bedroom. I followed behind her and started taking my jacket and shoes off. She walked in the bathroom and turned on the water washing her hands. I walked behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You good?" I asked placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Yeah I'm just upset.." She said keeping her eyes on her hands.

"Talk to me then" I said.

"Thats not me and I don't let people get me out of my character but that shit...you don't spit on nobody I don't care how much you dislike them." She said turning the water off.

"You had the right to defend yourself Aaliyah she was wrong. I'm glad you whopped her ass she deserved that." I said removing my hands from around her.

She dried her hands off and walked out of the bathroom. I walked out and sat on the bed taking my chains off and watched her undress.

"Jordan I don't know if I can do this." She said with her back turned.

"Do what?" I asked with furrowed brows.