Ep 2: Super Family

Kara was nervous inside the elevator. She felt panic rising over her and she couldn't shake the thought of seeing Lena not wanting to talk to her or even see her.

It was guilt. She could've told Lena a thousand times but she didn't. It was a choice she had to make. And a choice she regrets the moment it hurt them both.

The elevator opened, she cleared her throat and walked wobbly towards Lena's office.

"Good morning, Kara"

"Morning, Eve. Where's Lena?"

"She said she's not coming today and she asked me to give it this to...you"

Eve gave Kara an envelope. She took it and turn her back to scan what's inside but it was covered with lead.

"Lead"

"What?"

"Nothing. Did she say anything about me?"

"Not that I remember but she said she'll be with her friend all day and that she would be busy working about something"

"Thanks, Eve. I'll take this" she gestured to the envelope and turned to leave. "Who's a friend is it?"

"Oh. She didn't say"

Kara nods and pressed the elevator button. Defeated, she called Alex and head back to the DEO.

***

"Oh and she's here!"Winn said and looked at Kara," and she's not well"

"What's the news?"Kara in her Supergirl suit asked, not minding Winn.

"There was no sign of alien attack. It was quiet since yesterday. No mission for agents and Winn was saying?"Alex looks at Winn to continue what was interrupted when Supergirl entered. She noticed Alex and Kelly's certain closeness and she smiled at them.

"I'll be having my comeback party at the usual dive bar later. Are you in?"

"Yes. I could use a drink. Meet me later there. I have to find Lena"

"Wait, she didn't show up at work?"

"No, it's very unusual but it could be if she doesn't want to talk to me," Supergirl said, crossing her arms, leaning at the DEO table.

"Hey, it's okay. Winn, do your thing. Supergirl, take a rest" Alex said. Kelly caressed Alex's arm as a sign of how proud she is of her. Alex took it and was shocked as Winn cleared her throat.

"Wait, Supergirl. You said you left her with someone from NCPD and they ran away. Who was it?"Winn asked Supergirl looks at Alex and Kelly. She was fighting herself about telling Alex in front of Kelly or not. She knows it would bother Alex. And she made her decision again, to not tell.

"I didn't get her name but I know Lena's safe with her"

"Her? So if Winn gets the NCPD's list and sees who was at the mission then he can-------"

"No", Supergirl interrupted, "I mean I don't know. She's alone. I left her somewhere safe. It was me. No need to do that, Winn" Supergirl stopped Winn from fidgeting with the computer and looked at Winn hoping he understands what he's trying to do.

"But if it could help Lena why not?"Kelly suggested but Supergirl was quiet.

"No. I know it. I know she's safe just don't do that, Winn" Kelly was quiet and Alex made a mental note to go to her sister's apartment later and talk to her.

***

"Wooooh!!! You lose!" Winn shouts at Kara. They were playing pool and everyone he invited was there. Even J'onn sent her regards. James was nowhere, Brainy and Nia were chilling. Brainy didn't expect Winn's arrival but he knows he's time has come to go back to where he once belongs.

"Winn, can I talk to you alone? In private?"

"Wow, Kara. I know you missed me that much but can you not do that? I'm not ready to fall in love yet"

"Oh, shut up, Winn. It's not about that. It's about------"

"Welcome back, Agent Schott" Alex said and hugged Winn, "You've met Kelly"

"Oh, yes. Kelly, James's sister. Hi. Help yourself up"

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Nothing. Who else did you invite?"

"I sent an invitation to the Super Family group chat so we guess who's gonna come and not"

Kara was nervous. The SuperFamily group chat is where Maggie was in. And seeing the look on Alex's face it seems like she hadn't opened the message yet.

Kara opened her phone and saw that Maggie has seen it and she reacted to Winn's invitation. Winn was clueless because he has not seen it, too but he was expecting.

"Kara, are you okay? Did I do something wrong?"

"Winn, if trouble comes. I want you to talk to me after this, okay?"

"Okay, that's weird but you still owe me a drink, Supergirl. Come on, enjoy first"

Kara happily obliged to Winn's request and forgot about her worries for a while. She didn't mention about Maggie and Lena for she knows what kind of reaction it will be especially from Alex. Winn was clueless and is already tipsy from the drinks he ordered.

Alex and Kelly are getting touchy and enjoying their time together. Alex was hesitant to go to the alien bar because it was all where her memories of Maggie started and lingered.

"I'm so glad you brought me here"

"Yeah, me too. I'm surprised you didn't freak out" Alex said and looked at Kelly. They were facing each other close while having drinks in their hands.

"Do you wanna dance?" Kelly asked and immediately stood up. Kara was singing and she's not drunk. She was dancing too. Alex followed and they all danced to Spice Girls.

As soon as the song ends, the door opened and everyone's attention was focused on the girl who entered the scene who was smiling widely. The dimples are showing and she was greeted by aliens that still knew her.

"Welcome back, Detective Sawyer, "the bartender said and nods at Maggie. She walks closer to Winn and Kara nudged Winn that brought them all back to their life.

"Heyyy!! Welcome back" Winn said to clear the air and hugged Maggie. Kara looked at Alex who was staring in disbelief as she saw her ex-fiancé face to face again.

"Little Danvers, I'm so glad you're okay" Kara ran towards Maggie to hug her and Maggie was shocked at the approach but she knew Kara needed it so she whispered to her, "She's okay. She's safe. She's with me"

"Thank you," Kara said and let go of the hug. Maggie smiled at Alex and saw Kelly held Alex's hand. She smiled but her dimples didn't show and offered a handshake to Alex.

"Nice to see you, Danvers"

"You too, Sawyer"

And before things get too awkward, Winn cleared his throat and opened his phone.

"All right, superfamily together again but not complete. Smile!"

After the click of the camera, the bar was suddenly shaken and they all stood ready for combat. Kara was in front, Winn, and Brainy behind Kara and Alex and Maggie on the side. Nia was on Brainy's side and Kelly was between Alex and Maggie.

Everyone in the bar panicked and ran outside but they stood their ground. Another loud bang was heard and the door went flying towards Maggie and she fell instantly. Loud thump.

Alex immediately went to the rescue and saw Maggie's bloody head. Kelly was about to run when she was tripped and had a cut on her arm. Alex went to her and left Maggie with Winn.

"What the hell was that?"