Ep 21: Coming Home

A/N: Hey, we reached 1k reads already! Thank you so much for the continuous support for this story. #SANVERSENDGAME

----

Alex wakes up feeling every single cell in her body happy. She stretched her arm and looked at the sun rising from her window. It's a new day, the best thing in her life is about to happen. Something she'd always dreamed of.

"Alex, wake up. Come on, we're gonna be late" she heard her sister come in, "it's your wedding day" Kara sang the part and made the sisters giggle.

"Where's Maggie?"

"Already waiting. Come on, up" Kara ordered her sister and find everything that Alex needs for her wedding.

Alex took the note Maggie left on her bedside table.

'Good morning, beautiful. Rise and shine. See you later. I love you #Forever'

Alex smiled at the thought, hugged the note and texted Maggie.

'I love you too. #Forever'

She then proceeded to gather her things and saw a note on the bathroom sink.

'Marry me. Let's spend our nights eating cereals on the floor when there is a perfectly fine table behind us.

Marry me. We can go to the movie theatre and sit in the very back row just to make out like kids falling in love for the first time.

Marry me. We'll paint the room of our house and get more paint on us than on the walls.

Marry me. We can hold hands and go to parties that we end up ditching to drink wine out of the bottle in the bathtub together.

Marry me. Slow dance with me in our bedroom with an unmade bed and candles on the nightstand.'

She can't stop herself from crying at the note. A simple gesture of her fiancé that overwhelmed her, and for a few hours, she can marry the love of her life.

By the time she's done, her mom and Kara were already waiting for her in the kitchen.

"I'm so happy for you, Alex," her mom told her and immediately cried while hugging her. Indeed, this is the beginning of a much happier life. A life with Maggie as her wife.

"Thank you, mom. Kara"

***

"Papa?"

"Margarita" her dad hugged her and apologized about the last time they saw each other, "I'm sorry, I didn't listen to you"

"It's okay. Are you not mad at me anymore?"

"I'm not. I'm here with your mom. Your friend Winn was with her. He took us here"

And Maggie made a mental note of having to thank Winn for bringing her parents here and talking to them.

"I love the gown," her father said and hugged her one more time, "I am happy for you, Margarita. I know you're good"

"Thank you so much, Papa"

And yes, she's already good.

***

Lena was already on her way to Midvale when she sees a car following her. She stopped and took another turn to lure the follower but it ends up almost crashing to her car.

"What the hell?"

"Miss Luthor, I think you forgot to bring this one, " Eve handed her a briefcase and made her way back to National City, "I'm sorry I couldn't reach your phone" was all Eve said on a text.