Ep 13: Schott from the Future

"Yes! I got it!"Winn shouted as he finishes his last technology for the day. He's been improving the gadget he invented right before he went to the future making it look like the one he made before.

"This is amazing!"Kara exclaimed and hugged one of her best friends," Winn, you're a genius. You're The Schott from the Future, I can't believe it"

"Well, yeah. Technically, I am but have I matured enough? I don't have the overall mustache"

Kara was proud of her friend, joyful of what he accomplished and what he's willing to do to get back here and save the future.

"Winn, when The Legion came here it was because they have a mission and that was to fight the world killers and save millions of people from the future"Kara was inquisitive of what his friend might be doing back here, regardless, she's happy that her friend is back.

"Nope. No. Not that I remember. Aha!"An ecstatic Winn held up a gun and Kara was quick enough to dodge it, "Nooooo!"

"Winn, what are you doing?" an anxious Kara asked, not letting Winn let go of her grasp, "Are you out of your mind?"

"Okay, hold up. It's good, I'm good. Are you okay? You seem odd today. You seem nervous, too much coffee?"

Kara let go of her friend and apologized. She didn't know what has gotten into her.

"I gotta go"

She ran away colliding with Alex but she didn't bother stopping.

"What happened here?" the director asked, trying to see the answer on Winn's face.

"What happened to you? Too much sunlight? Is the sun too high today for you to---oh, wow. You have eyebags so big"Winn has removed Alex's sunglasses and was perplexed at her friend's face.

Alex's face looked like someone has beat her with all the bulgy face and puffy eyebags, her nose still red maybe from crying.

"Don't say a thing about it"Alex warned but Winn was hardheaded and proceeded to hug his friend.

"It's okay, Alex"

"You know the last time you tried to comfort me, I ran away and hit some of the things in the training room but now....now I'm not running away"

Alex started crying and Winn got nothing to do but to sit with his friend and let her finish.

***

Kara was ordering at Noonan's trying to eat everything she could. To try to forget that she lied to Lena but that's not who she is.

Kara and Lena have been professional with their own works at CATCO but right after that, Lena would be the first to turn away and leave Kara behind. During meetings, Lena would not meet her eyes, only a nod and approval and Kara was jealous of Eve.

Eve who has betrayed Lena for taking Lex's orders and Lex who told Lena the truth about her being Supergirl. She was jealous because Lena has forgiven her and their relationship's back but their's are starting to crack.

Kara was sipping her coffee trying to fight back the sobs. She removed her glasses and wipe the now unending tears with her muffled cries. She put down the coffee and was startled to see someone sitting opposite her.

She tried to take her glasses but it was taken away.

"Don't bother"

"Lena" Kara wiped her tears, ashamed that her friend saw her crying in front of food. She must look ridiculous.

"Why are you crying here? What's the matter?"Lena revolted at her friend, trying to hide sympathy from her voice.

"Ah-stomachache" Kara answered, "what are you doing here? Do you want to order something?"