Ep 7: Touch

"Winn, what happened?"Supergirl asked as she hurried towards Alex. She saw that her sister is getting paler and barely breathing.

"We need to find Sierra. I know what's happening. Come on"

Winn explained to them that Sierra's mother came from a family that knows witchcraft and that she inherited a power that she doesn't know.

In Filipino, they have a word for it. Maca-amling or Maca-usog where someone who has this weird power causes harm to someone they look upon without even knowing it. With a strong spell, adults could sick, like Alex. That results in vomiting and weakening of the muscles like someone has gotten the flu.

"Only someone who caused it would cure Alex. And it's Sierra which is by my investigation, hasn't come to the NCPD office since yesterday. A guy said she was sick"

"But how will she heal Alex?" Kara asked, confused. Not knowing what Sierra would do to cure her poor sister in a fragile state.

"Oh, just by touching"

"How?"

"I don't know but all I know is that we need to find Maggie to help us find Sierra to cure Alex and be the badass that she is"

"I'll talk to Maggie. Thanks, Winn"

***

"Lena, have you seen my phone? I mean I haven't checked it since I got here but I think it's missing. I gotta go to the NCPD. My colleague has not been showing up for work" Maggie continues as she was rummaging through her things at the L corp Lab.

"Not that I remember but when we kidnapped you with consent from the DEO, you were just in your medical gown"Lena answered working on her computer. L corp lab has been their hang out place since they've decided not to go to another place to avoid people they don't want to see, specifically at the alien bar.

"Well, if anyone finds it. I hope they know what's the password"a defeated Maggie sighed and continued fixing her things.

"Let's just track it. I know I can"Lena suggests, Maggie was nonchalant, "Oops. I think it's off. Go find another phone"

"Thanks for the effort, Little Luthor. I'll see you"

"Wait, I was kidding. But seriously, I think your battery has run out. Is there something in there that you don't want other people to see?"Lena teased Maggie and the latter just showed her dimples.

"Not that I remember, but some things aren't meant to be"Lena understood what Maggie has said so she helped her fix her things and hugged Maggie.

"It was nice with you here. Thank you for being my friend. I'll see you, Sawyer. Take care"

"Yeah, you too. See you, Little Luthor"

Maggie just went of L corp when someone swoops her in before she knows it she was flying with care.

"Supergirl, what can I do for you?"

"It's Alex"

"Oh"

***

"Do I really have to do this?"

"Maggie, listen. I know that you and Alex are not together anymore but I know that you still care for her. We need your help"

"Okay, Kara I know what you're trying to do but I am needed at NCPD office. My colleague is missing and I need to take care of that and I really wanna help Alex but-----"

"But you can do both"Winn intruded, cutting Maggie, "Your colleague, Sierra Devera has magically touched our Alex and poof! Alex is lying in the medical bay"