CHAPTER TWENTY

Derek stroked his piece for the night as hard as he could. He almost forgot that he was having sex with a human being and not some sex doll with no feelings or emotions. He was being excessively rough—pulling her hair from the roots, digging his fingers into her neck and stroking her with every fiber of his being. She didn't mind but only because she didn't realize how angry he was.

"Baby, I'm gonn—"

Derek grunted before shoving his two fingers in her mouth, inching them down her throat to shut her up. She gagged before using her free hand to push his hand away. Derek didn't take well to that. He grabbed her arm and pinned it behind her as he took a hold of her shoulder and pounded himself into her. She screamed with excitement as she buried her head down in the pillow. Derek stroked the life from her until his muscles tensed up and forced him to stop. When he finally had enough, he shoved her off of his member and stared at her as she curled up in fetal position.

"Fuck baby!" She whined as she held her crotch that was throbbing in pain.

Derek took a deep breath and got off the bed to take a quick shower to wash off all the sweat he had accumulated during their session. He grabbed his towel that was hanging from the bathroom door and said to her, "you can see yourself out."

She rolled her eyes as she started to search for her clothes. She would've loved to have a round or two more but she knew that was rare. A lot of industry guys she slept with were just interested in the sex, nothing more and nothing less. She got the memo pretty quickly and decided not to take it too personally. Derek thought she wasn't worth more rounds. She could barely handle him and her moans were way too annoying for him. He just wasn't into it how he should've been.

"Will I hear from you again?" She asked as she pulled her shirt over her head.

Derek heard her from the shower and replied with a plain, "maybe."

She rolled her eyes and put on the rest of her clothes before leaving the apartment. Derek took a sigh of relief once he heard the front door close. He then relaxed himself and closed his eyes to finish the job she couldn't finish herself. He rested his head on the wall and thought about his biggest sexual fantasies as he slowly stroked himself to the warm, stimulating water.

About five minutes in, he felt a cold pair of hands touch his piece. His eyes opened quickly and his hands raised to defend himself. He thought it was the girl he had just finished fucking but it was his greatest weakness—Chai. She stood there looking as beautiful as ever with her face entirely healed up, not a spot of bruising or a gash of dried blood to be seen. Derek was on the brink tears as he slowly cupped her small chin, caressing her face ever so gently. His heart swelled with joy as he moved closer to her petite body, wanting to hug her and hold her for as long as he could.

"Chicago, I'm so sorry. I will never hurt you again ok? I put that on my grave, I love you so much girl. Please don't leave me again, please. I need you baby,"

He closed his eyes as he kissed her along her neck, holding her head up so he cover every inch of it with passionate love. He moved her face down and softly kissed her chin before moving up to her lips. Suddenly, his hands grew freezer cold which forced him out of his fantasy. His eyes opened and that's when he realized that there was no one there.

Chai couldn't remember the last time she's had a good laugh. She couldn't breathe. She didn't know what was more funny, the joke or the sound of her own laugh. Her laugh wasn't that cute to her. It was a mixture of a girly giggle and an obnoxious lark. Not to mention she moved around a lot whenever she laughed, not being able to control her body movements.