S U N S E T

Chapter 7: S U N S E T

3 days later

"Celeste," Zander tucked a piece of her hair back, he wanted to be able to see his mate's beautiful face, all of it. 

"Yes." He leaned in kissing her full, plump, pink lips. A blush crept up Celeste's face.

"I have something a little fun planned. I got a bunch of vendors to come in, and I am going to throw a little carnival for the children in town and the children at the orphanage. Also for the teenager and families, and pretty much everybody. Also Micheal is going to be there!" Celeste's face lit up. 

"Oh! That sounds amazing!" She gasped excited. 

Sexual Content Below 

Zander leaned in again, kissing her tenderly. He placed a hand on the small of her back, pulling her into his lap, so that she was straddling him. He began to kiss her more dominantly, his tongue invading her mouth. His hands began to rub and down her body. She let out a soft sigh. Even though this felt good, Celeste was fairly confused at what was going on. Her mother had never explained to her the ins and outs of sex and a relationship. Having lived in a shielded life she didn't know much about pleasure.

"Your so fucking hot." Zander whispered, as he began to kiss down her neck, making love bites as he went. Celeste could feel the familiar liquid heat pool at her sex. Zander smelled her arousal a small growl escaping his lips. He began to reach his hands far up her shirt, holding onto the clasp of her bra. Zander began to think of making love to Celeste's beautiful and luscious, he wished so badly to see her naked. He felt his member grow at the thought of her bare. 

Celeste felt a weird pocking feeling near her sex, she wondered what on earth it could be.

"Zander." She stated breathlessly. He pulled away from her neck and his hand slipped out from under her shirt.

"What is that pocking at my sex?" Her voice innocent and confused.

Zander could feel his face get red, he had never blushed in the presences of a girl like this before. 

"Thats... my uhh... penis." Celeste's eyes widened in shock. Know it was her turn to be embarrassed. 

She snuggled into his arms, burring her face in his chest.

"Why is it pocking me." She let out a childish giggle.

"Has anyone ever given' you 'the talk' ?" He stuttered nervously.

"No." Celeste shook her head.

Oh brother, this is going to be awkward.  Zander thought.

_ _ _

20 minuter later 

Celeste's eyes were as big as saucers from shock. 

"Were going to do all that?" She shuttered.

"Yes babygirl," He chuckled at her innocence. "It's actually going to be quite lovely." He kissed the side of her cheek, right near her ear.