Twist.

ROCKY.
FIRST-PERSON POV.
It was nighttime now, and Starshine still hadn't been found.
He'd been asking around all day and after a while he figured out the Starshine must've run off somewhere, or was dragged off by the wolves. I was horrified by both of those thoughts.
This wasn't good.
I ushered everyone inside of the hut for a quick talk. Once everybody was inside I opened my mouth to speak when Cyan suddenly burst into tears, crying uncontrollably.
"Cyan?" I asked, walking over and wrapping a wing around her. She leaned into me for comfort.
"I-I'm so scared and-and it's my fault he left..." she said in between sobs. I gently patted her shoulder and Ray said "Come on, it wasn't your fault! I'm sure he's okay. Maybe he's just gone for a walk?" I nodded. Maybe Ray was on to something with the whole walk thing.
"What if he's lost," Cactus said silently. She wasn't helping Cyan, who was sobbing ever harder now. I couldn't figure out why. She'd been the tough one the whole time.
"Ray, you stay here and help her feel better. Me, Cactus, and Dove will go look for him." I said. Dove nodded and Cactus stood up, stretching. Ray hugged Cyan, and she sobbed into his shoulder.
I hope he's okay.